Thursday, October 29, 2020

An eulogy from my soulmate Isabel to me


- My Man, simplicity be...
- Your energy is me...
- Whatever you write...
- Brings to our together life light...
- You always act inside an insight...
- Day in, Day out...
- Us being bright...
- Our love shout...
- All narrators that ever lived in this world...
- Are a major toll...
- Don't wear your space suit...
- Cooked you a meal with fruit...
- Be my fire...
- Light the wire...
- Let speeches alone...
- Hate when you're by the phone...
- Batteries are empty shells...
- Lithium rings no bells...
- You know...
- You really know...
- Wearing your hat...
- Not being a brat...
- Love when you stare at me...
- I'm your delightful honey bee...
- No thought stream...
- Bought us ice-cream...
- Strawberry without jelly...
- There's me and you...
- Always being new...
- Sometimes jealous I am...
- Knowing that you're my Man...
- Eulogy figure of speech...
- We're each others morning breeze...
- Got you the sweetest drop...
- Come inside...
- No donut...
- You're my heart, soul and mind...
- Towards me always being kind...
- The necklace that you gave me is every single day on my neck...
- Our pentagonal tarot card deck...
- Grapes, oranges and apples...
- Deep inside our words grapples...
- It's cold today...
- We're not in May...
- Flatter our say...
- No Yin or Yang...
- We come from the Big Bang...
- Stone age we're...
- Inside our love cabin mirroring a star...
- You once told me this:
"All fiction's real and reality's a mountain hill"
"Noah's ark is a tale within an hourglass without class"
"Fear will always be mankind supreme evil's symmetry"
- Shouting at you...
- I real knew...
- That you're forming our own perfect circle for true...
- It's our love nest, my Man...
- Not ramblings lost inside a pen...
- I'm proud of you...
- Always stylish for me...
- Our stream river...
- Never shiver...
- Let world mysteries be...
- Whatever people want to see...
- Being your masterpiece...
- Keeps me at ease...
- Planet blue ain't dying...
- Politicians are lying...
- A global pandemy is our hands helding together forever near the sea...
- Sometimes you tell me things...
- In between my finger rings...
- Gentleman you're...
- Colloquially never far...
- Our guided voice...
- We've our choice...
- Eros let it be...
- Zeus opens the sea...
- Bacchus tells us about gulls...
- Canned sardines are hidden calls...
- You know that I don't care about the presidency of U.S.A.
- Liars and thieves at bay...
- Russia's the same...
- Just tell me that you love me...
- They all play a lousy game...
- It's easy to see...
- No mystery...
- Secrets are in our coat...
- As our love boat...
- You let me driven be into your spell...
- Hourglass sand...
- Know that I'm your belle...
- Grab my hand...
- Ask me to be your bride...
- I'll always be pride in our together life's ride...
- The peak of our family...
- Is you and me...
- Whatever we'll need...
- Comes from our love seed...
- Not any common feed...
- When I arrive at our home alone...
- The first thing that I do...
- Is gathering my feelings with you...
- Always stare at a written paper with words formed by your pen...
- Inside our love's den...
- You do confuse every living being...
- Love you as my Man...

- With the simplest thing...
- Inside your trance without a scream...
- Without spirals at all...
- You're always my call...
- During my class...
- I remember our previous moment pass...
- All days are like this...
- Nurturing in my eyes your morning kiss...
- Never inside any project art...
- Being always your engine start...
- Know that your shadow is tall...
- We both form a whole...
- Truth be told...
- Together we're not cold...
- Love you when you're bold...
- Sometimes I punch bags...
- Having in my hands simple rags...
- I throw salt on the floor...
- You taught me this...
- Felt you opening our door...
- As a ritual Portuguese respect for ancestry...
- My Man, our tiles...
- Forming our house files...
- Love you and you know...
- Pope Francis mind's a freakshow...
- Can't quite frankly stand...
- Why mankind does bend...
- Knowing that we both do what we can...
- Mother's with babies from their sudden deceased love affairs?
- Is this a new law?
- I'm not on that hemisphere...
- It's totally meaningless raw...
- Put our song in loop on my hears today, my Man...
- Like you told me, I actually listened to the Big Bang...
- Mutated fish...
- Inside our kiss...
- To be Danish...
- Sometimes I miss...
- To be Portuguese...
- Maybe bliss...
- Learning to cut a slice cheese...
- Onion peel...
- Vegetables growing where we stand still...
- Don't forget our Ourobouros ring...
- Till the fat lady sing...
- Come on my Man...
- I'm your candlelight...
- Not a siren spam...
- We're what we always were during the night...
- Our presence ain't a storm...
- You told me that every single minute we're "newborn"...
- Just tell me that you only love me...
- We'll open a vast sea...
- I'll be your wife...
- Without a knife...
- You'll be my husband...
- True love and you know...
- Our never ending brand...
- Love being with you front row...








 

No comments:

Post a Comment