Thursday, April 6, 2023

A direct love speech from Alexandra to our shared heart

 


- My Man, pour me today a bit of Portuguese red wine...

- Glass is fine...

- Palace's view...

- In between me and you...

- Statues filled with dust...

- Car with rust...

- Be to me eternally just...

- Thy Queen with a bust...

- King inside a pyre of lust...

- All is art...

- Everything does depart...

- There's the beauty of us...

- Magical love bus...

- Do know that they say...

- That love of ours is more than a pray...

- Like some French movie...

- Eternal groovie...

- One more time...

- Again...

- More than our shared name...

- Believing in prime...

- Cooking with art...

- All the colours in the world...

- Bicycle part...

- Make me feel never small...

- Do know that in what you do...

- All is true and all is new...

- Status me loving you...

- Do know how this initially started...

- There was a lyre...

- Heart of thee inside a pyre...

- Walking throughout the street...

- Reality us greet...

- There was no dream...

- Remember that I ice-cream, you scream, we all scream for ice-cream...

- Feeling sweetly tame...

- No need for some clear fame...

- Health sometimes tears me apart...

- State of art...

- Into the ivory tower...

- Being thy prettiest flower...

- Not by the snow...

- We're what the earth tells to grow...

- Today waking up by your side...

- Colaterally I do ride...

- Quickly grab I the speech...

- Thy mouth being my breach...

- Past never comes back...

- Future does lack...

- Present introduces our pack...

- Do know that we never need to ask...

- Like that Smiths song...

- Thorn's gone...

- Up to the task...

- Tell me that my smile...

- Eyes towards you do gaze...

- Is worth more than a mile...

- Remember I our human chase...

- Mankind's blaze...

- Roaming towards from left to right...

- Geometry is uptight...

- Legs of mine...

- Never tired of sugar lime...

- Quietly streets do look fine...

- Remember movie "Velvet Goldmine"?

- They say that in Moonage Daydream...

- Bowie does scream...

- Empty not the alphabet...

- All over the bloody internet...

- Thing that I want to do...

- Portuguese to be...

- Simply true...

- Marveling the sea...

- Where there's more than you and me...



No comments:

Post a Comment