Thursday, April 6, 2023

A direct love speech from Irina to our shared heart

 


- My Man, my walking legs...

- No Easter eggs..

- Jeopardy...

- There's storm's identity..

- Morning vacancy...

- Come on into the hill red...

- Skin does shed...

- Drinks do become...

- A singular time zone...

- Throughtout desert and sand...

- Dress is never that spent...

- Hands of yours without end...

- Do know that statue does move...

- Gimme rain...

- Where clouds create their mood...

- Call I thy name...

- Never in vain...

- Arriving home inside the train...

- Do know that by the bed...

- Pillows are mad...

- Kiss me one time more...

- Feel myself red...

- Caress I our door...

- Not feeling really sore...

- Dancing all night...

- Where there's light...

- By the kitchen staring at you...

- Eggs and bacon as breakfast are being prepared new...

- Butter and bread...

- Table does spare...

- Croissants never us dare...

- Think I...

- About oceans that never lie...

- Do know that I still believe in God but God no longer believes in me...

- Reality ain't fantasy...

- While kneeling I do pray...

- Mirror is away...

- Innocence by quick lane...

- Tuna fish can...

- Irina being my name...

- Boiling we rice...

- Does jam...

- Everything is nice...

- Corn does provide...

- Voice's vibe...

- Sitting in you...

- Can't control...

- Something new...

- Not only rock and roll...

- Butterfly wings flap...

- Underneath a stormy nap...

- Shivering your spine...

- Know that you're mine...

- Side left moon...

- Right side sun...

- Not that soon...

- Chewing a gum...

- Bunny does stand still...

- Little cat...

- Inside your arms...

- More than a pet...

- Bear I thy charms...

- Crashing again into you...

- Vacancy being true...

- Opening door 7...

- Being leather sofa our heaven...

- Selecting door 6...

- Me being thy miss...

- Forgetting door 8...

- Garden loose state...

- Keep me awake...

- Thy kiss in my eyes...

- Left and right...

- During day and night...

- Being we savage breed...

- Mutering our beloved feed...

- No creed...

- Fearing no need...

- Staring at the glass...

- Mirroring our together class...

- Human mass...

- Only you and me...

- Serpent's reality...

- Garden that makes us feel new...

- Nightly true...



No comments:

Post a Comment