Monday, April 24, 2023

A direct love speech from Mare into my solid heart

 


- Man, you do know....

- Not inside any freak show...

- Whenever we both go....

- Time does flow..

- Kiss me twice in a row...

- A.I. does stand...

- With Fury Road's band..

- They say that he was Max...

- Mad with excess...

- Hold my hand...

- Let's go back...

- We're not some random pack...

- Inside no loose track...

- Stone age love time....

- Fire being dragon's shine...

- Plunge into my black hair...

- Questions of blue are elsewhere...

- Think I...

- No need to lie...

- Coffee being shaken through pen USB...

- For you and for me...

- Through Oregon's territory....

- Sad closing book depository...

- People can't read...

- We're each others feed...

- Into the cave...

- You and me.. 

- Don't care I about Plato's allegory...

- With a knife we do shave...

- Stand communication new...

- Paganism being true...

- 46 and 2...

- Not only a Tool's track...

- Love when you also love me back...

- Do know...

- Sometimes new oranges grow...

- Being lemons bitter...

- Community ain't sweeter...

- Lemonade we must make...

- Jumping us into the river...

- Crossing a huge lake...

- When we both continuously shiver...

- Land broken in 3...

- Dinosaurs huge anatomy...

- Furs covering our skin...

- Deep mean...

- Blankets us do shape...

- Neither monkey, nor ape...

- From Europe they say that they did sail...

- Within an empire that failed...

- Feel my heart beat...

- Come inside me deep...

- Be my solar spaceship....

- Wanna plunge teeth of mine in thee....

- Strange kind of being free...

- Don't think I...

- No lie...

- Make-up does try...

- In between heart of you....

- Always sweet..

- Delightful new...

- Marvelous treat...

- Paper signing again...

- Injuns are to blame...

- Manhattan's surname...

- Together being we wild...

- Staring into the eyes of a child...

- Into one another we do flow...

- Street's alignment...

- Architecture's lament...

- Colours do glow...

- There's my new tattoo...

- When loving me is loving you...

- Back into the trees. .

- Planting no fees...

- Don't care about economy...

- Love is pure poetry...

- Feel I you again...

- Heart is to blame...

- Out and in...

- Cave does spin...



No comments:

Post a Comment