Thursday, April 6, 2023

A direct love speech from Mascara to our shared heart

 


- My Man, tell me you must...

- Dark glasses are more than dire lust...

- Like movie random lore...

- Weirdness ain't a bore...

- Inside me deep...

- No need for scholarship...

- Estafeta makes us feel...

- Like climbing to the top of a hill...

- Camp Nou yesterday...

- Zero to 4....

- Loving you even more...

- Being we together special...

- Where language is natural...

- Moved by our chemistry...

- Only you and me...

- Zip and unzip...

- Kiss me sweet...

- Atomic blondie time...

- Do know that you must be mine...

- Minutes into seconds do come...

- Delight is hours by the sun...

- Let's travel into Gibraltar...

- Really not that far...

- Kiss me awake...

- No video tape...

- Clearly not late...

- It's in the bloody hair...

- Karim strikes 3...

- Wanting you everywhere...

- By our bed sharing anatomy...

- Lazy always am...

- Care I not about spam...

- All the things that we do...

- Child having is something completely new...

- Just televise...

- No need for ice...

- We're each other's paradise...

- Lick my lips...

- Reality us keeps...

- There's our room...

- Channel our thought...

- Spread them not by the moon...

- Time never forgot...

- Legs of mine by your neck...

- Toes as thy wild pack...

- In and out of thy mouth...

- No inner shout...

- Love me not only today...

- Devil leads our say...

- By house hall...

- Never small...

- There's sardine to cook...

- Simple fish and hook...

- Tell me not about some joke...

- Fingers me awoke...

- More than time...

- Fertility's prime...

- Ring by finger left...

- Eternal love's shaft...

- Do know...

- No need for any kind of show...

- Driven like Mad Max : Fury Road...

- Stories never being untold...

- Let me put it again inside...

- Eros loves to ride...

- Psyche sometimes forgets that I'm thy bride...

- Estafeta loves to you scratch...

- Normal batch...

- Position spoon...

- Knowing that I love you till the moon...

- Forget I not the strawberry ice-cream...

- Red Square morning early dream...

- Make me whisper, make me scream...

- Together we'll always be universe's main theme...






No comments:

Post a Comment