Sunday, April 9, 2023

A direct love speech from Anna to our shared heart


- My Man, love of mine want you too...

- Turn us both into something new...

- Give me not only some soft kiss...

- Make me linger..

- Body of mine does bliss...

- When you mention that I'm thy miss...

- More than energy...

- Love when we're by the sea...

- Only you and me...

- Don't care about any song...

- Want you to be my human atomic bomb..

- Cherry we cream..

- Where pies dream....

- Legs of mine...

- By neck of yours...

- Being neither lemon nor lime...

- Language course...

- All due in time...

- Want you to be mine...

- Hair of mine by your face...

- Me you must embrace...

- Not only once upon...

- We're major storm's home...

- Think want I not...

- Stripped feeling myself hot...

- Act ain't no solo show...

- Twice in a row...

- Chair that glow...

- Spirit of us does fly...

- Heart beats high...

- Make me melt...

- Snow inside my belt...

- All the time thy belle being...

- Not only in Spring...

- Caress I our love's tune...

- Inside our delightful perfume...

- Tongue of mine...

- Near the moon...

- Everything is totally fine...

- Not that soon...

- Let's blow our house down...

- Position spoon...

- Twist me around...

- No need to wear any gown...

- We're what we always found...

- Not only some melancholy sound...

- Staring you at my pumping chest...

- Feeling myself as the best...

- Elegantly...

- Posing as thy majesty...

- Do know that by your birth city...

- Am more than thy sweetie...

- Move me again...

- Bed feels no pain...

- Treasure we no name...

- More than any God given track...

- Christ's Ressurection? 

- Almost like Superman flying action...

- Written in the Bible, they do say...

- Loving you anyway...

- Easter blowing bunny...

- Weather being sunny...

- Into the kitchen we move...

- Eating no food...

- There's our mood...

- Opening windows glass...

- Not only show Twin Peaks...

- By your side with class...

- Lips never leaks...

- Take me again...

- Vanity is no shame...

- Wait for the next breath...

- Volcano us met...

- Your name like ice..

- Walking we near gates Paradise...

- Never say I that over it's..

- Into our heart...

- Morning us eating cheese...

- Where state is art...



No comments:

Post a Comment