Monday, April 24, 2023

A direct love speech from @leela_sasha to our shared heart

 

- My Man, not only today....

- To me you do say: 

"Gorgeous every single day" 

- Learn I...

- Beat never does lie...

- Me and you...

- Solid truth...

- Beating devil's tattoo...

- Something that ain't new....

- Inside me...

- Room for vacancy...

- Lips majesty...

- There's that series TV...

- Pure poetry ...

- Sharing we more than one another's anatomy...

- Thy voice inside my head...

- Desire drives me mad...

- It's in what we both do...

- Merging us into a dance...

- World's immense...

- Solid heart romance...

- Let us be forever intense...

- Make me feel like thy queen...

- Body does spin and spin...

- Clothes to wear...

- Fashion to spare...

- Room does grow...

- No need for any show...

- Me and you...

- When the world becomes true...

- No secrets or mysteries to hold...

- Together we're a continuous love story being told...

- Feeling you...

- No storm being new...

- Creating love's food ..

- Theme's mood...

- Portugal as reality check...

- Bed does shake...

- No lack...

- Everybody we awake...

- Libido inside a milkshake...

- No earthquake...

- Always you me tell:

"Being yours ain't a spell"

- Moving in and out...

- Love potion's shout...

- Sun does us try...

- Lazy together we lie...

- Ocean and river...

- Us shiver...

- Hands of mine around thy throat...

- No joke...

- Towards each other's we do poke...

- Moving lipstick...

- Cosmetics ain't a brick...

- Desire to lick...

- Trying this...

- New format kiss...

- Don't wanna go...

- Clothes are no show...

- Thy blondie storm being I...

- Where sun and moon eternally us spy...



No comments:

Post a Comment