Monday, April 24, 2023

A direct love speech from Natalie to our shared heart

 


- My Man, again let's start...

- During spring...

- Love ain't no dream...

- Forge we no part .

- Hair of mine...

- Blasting body of thyne...

- They say that libido is...

- Not only a liquid kiss...

- By the floor is my hat...

- Kissing our cat...

- Remember the day? 

- When you first told me: 

"You're my river and my sea" 

- No common play...

- Picking you up...

- Care not about storm's cup...

- Being it a C...

- Loving you ..

- Feelings to be...

- Releasing energy...

- Just you and me...

- Always my goal...

- Dior's perfume does us call...

- No lecture to do...

- Only me and you...

- All the time...

- Something new...

- Kiss me fine...

- Make me not only smile...

- We've world's time ..

- Through house's saloon...

- Drive me into the moon...

- Clearing that stone mile...

- Don't wanna learn French...

- Kiss ain't that dense...

- Latin to be...

- Portuguese language me endure...

- Do know that we're each others cure...

- Skirt does move...

- Like it should...

- Coffee makes us melt together...

- Noticing no bird's feather...

- Wearing only thy jacket leather...

- Tell me not...

- Do know that you never forgot...

- Feel myself hot...

- Carrying our ring ..

- No bubblegum.. 

- Times of spring...

- By the sun...

- Again thee I double dare..

- Being we again...

- Each other's atmosphere....

- Make me feel like a wild animal...

- Never want I to feel small...

- Together we touch the floor...

- You do know...

- Always ask you for more...

- No random show...

- We're colours that glow...

- Love me do...

- You know that I love you...



No comments:

Post a Comment