Friday, April 14, 2023

A direct love speech from Anna to our shared heart

 


- My Man, surely not...

- Together we're hot...

- Super strength....

- Nadine's orgasm length...

- Do know that you...

- Think not in color blue...

- Curtains did move...

- Love being our food...

- Grab me again...

- Ed is to blame...

- Norma ain't my name...

- Shelly grabs a flame...

- Double R does come...

- Love of ours being a storm...

- Curtains make me go mad...

- Silence is red...

- But you do know...

- Laura comes and go...

- Wherever we both flow...

- Keep me awake...

- Forge my shape...

- Eating with you a grape...

- Coming not that late...

- Annie says "No more"...

- Count I till 4...

- Dale Cooper split in 2...

- Audrey feels real blue...

- Not Bobby or Bob...

- Owls ate a frog...

- Leland and Sarah me told...

- Shovel made of gold...

- Dr. Jacobi me did tell...

- Forever thy belle...

- Donna and Log Lady do joke...

- About morning earliest poke...

- Leo and Ronnette...

- One eyed Jack's lack...

- Hawk, Albert and Diane quickly vanish...

- No dreamwish...

- Through the eyes of Gordon Cole...

- Never we that small...

- Jump I into your lap...

- Don't wanna nap...

- Gagarin me told inside a dream...

- That the entire cosmos was ice-cream...

- Flavors inside the coffee...

- Melting toffee...

- Do know that together we can...

- Behold leisure inside a tin can...

- Know I that it's not only me....

- Thy heart always runs free...

- Legs in between...

- World does spin...

- All about the pie...

- Where morning does lie...

- Laying my head by your right shoulder...

- Feel myself bolder...

- Not a fictional town...

- Porto is a crazy clock clown...

- Do know that in order too...

- Love you true...

- Dress must I strip...

- Where planets allign...

- Anatomy does meet...

- Completely fine...

- Into thy right ear I do say:

"Love you everyday"

- Body does bend...

- Where you and I stand...

- Opening my heart to you...

- Nothing real new...

- Feel our beat...

- When sweetly you me treat...

- Twin Peaks they do say...

- 90's gone away...

- The Return was a way...

- Philip Jeffries melts into you...

- Always true...

- When the world is only me and you... 




No comments:

Post a Comment