Monday, April 3, 2023

A direct love speech from Zhu to our shared heart

 


- My Man, loving you...

- Not only the bloody head...

- Skin does shed...

- Inside the flat...

- Together we act...

- Sofa surfing all the time...

- Converse shoes all-star...

- Not lost inside a rhyme...

- Do know where we both are...

- Heart of mine, cards spread...

- Be my morning, afternoon and evening star...

- All over body of mine by the bed...

- Want to again feel...

- Drive me mad...

- Antoinette's hill...

- Garden maze...

- Where we each other chase...

- Kristen can't tell...

- Sofia wants candy...

- Jean Jacques Rousseau confessions wrote...

- Tell me that again am I thy belle...

- Scene does come in handy...

- Your coat...

- My love boat...

- Tell me now about a Lynch's track...

- Love to blow you back...

- Fire within...

- Pleasure being thy queen...

"Let them eat cake" 

- She didn't said this...

- Keep me awake...

- Mournful lust kiss...

- French Revolution does come...

- Politicians zone...

- Woman as a bomb...

- Cover Playboy...

- No storm joy toy...

- Cats do sleep...

- Want you deep...

- Marie being 14...

- Already a bloody queen..

- Flowers being mean...

- Eye lashes do move..

- Aesthetics movie mood...

- Control me not...

- Orgasm's hot...

- From hand to hand...

- Book is never spent...

- Thy fingers make me giggle...

- Wanna hear no seagull...

- New lingerie bought I...

- Ocean doesn't lie...

- Cheeks make me turn...

- Words never burn...

- Fermenting inside legs of mine...

- Neither lemon nor lime...

- Wearing the wig...

- Not only today...

- Labyrinth we dig...

- Preaching ain't a pray...

- Second's time frame...

- Most people are lame..

- Climb I to the top..

- Being you Superman..

- Where rock ain't pop...

- Drinking juice from a can...

- Me Lois Lane..

- No vintage game...

- Hammer me times 2...

- Love always being true...

- Silently whisper I to you:

"We'll forever be an entity new" 

- Love me do...

- Belly of mine butterflies feel...

- There's our love's seal...

- Porto being our magical place...

- Even when (sometimes) towards Moscow do I gaze...

- Mention me as thy only one...

- Being thy moon...

- Know that you're my sun...

- Come we not that soon...



No comments:

Post a Comment