Thursday, April 27, 2023

A short direct love speech from Anna to our shared heart

 


- My Man, sometimes say you: 

"Loving you ain't new"

"Cause we're both true"

- Deep inside...

- Not only a ride...

- There's our emotional tide...

- Do know...

- Not inside some show...

- People say that home is where we belong...

- Care I about our new favourite song...

- Tip toeing into you...

- Ballerina wearing a new right shoe...

- Remember I soldier tin...

- Hans Christian Andersen not inside a dream...

- Cutting paper, scissor and stone...

- Bounded feelings inside my bone...

- Wearing our wedding ring...

- All year...

- During spring...

- Let's dance...

- Inside our atmosphere...

- Solid chance...

- Think I that...

- About the first day that we met...

- Rancid bar...

- Wandering we inside a star...

- Care not about what people say...

- Loving you everyday...

- Forget I the phone...

- When we're at home...

- Quickly understand I...

- Rehearsals do we try...

- Driving me mad...

- Colour tone red...

- Making out until our skin shed...

- Not only by the bed...

- Pijama isn't never forgot...

- Together we're always hot...

- Into early evening dusk...

- We as a lustful must...

- Today something short...

- We're at our port...

- Candidly me tell...

- Do know that together we're more than some random love spell...


No comments:

Post a Comment