Thursday, April 6, 2023

A direct love speech from Anna to our shared heart

 


- Man, simply do know...

- Bohemian ain't no show...

- French we don't talk...

- Toulouse Lautrec makes us walk...

- Mention not The Kiss...

- Klimt does miss...

- Art nouveau...

- Rivers of Jacques Cousteau...

- Don't care I about the nouvelle vague...

- Or even about Prague...

- Bullet into thy heart...

- Hair like Harley Quinn...

- Sense of no theatrical part...

- Easter time...

- Christ ate a lime...

- They say...

- Cross that play...

- Ressurection to become...

- Our love metronome...

- Parading into Van Gogh's Amsterdam...

- Bicycles charm...

- Carrying no art by our arm...

- Ideas to unfold...

- Do know that words are bold...

- Truth be told...

- Skirt not made of gold...

- Blink I an eye...

- Ocean us do try...

- Jumping into you...

- World suddenly becomes new...

- No frontiers become true...

- From Europe to Asia's continent...

- No lament...

- Towards Japan and Mongolia...

- Movie Magnolia...

- Focusing my attention...

- 1984...

- Once more...

- Don't wanna know about big brother...

- Why bother? 

- Bring me towards our unforgettable fire...

- Orpheus lyre...

- Eyes that quickly enter state trance...

- More than our solid romance...

- By the green...

- Seeking no mean...

- There's our label pin...

- Into you and into me...

- Random energy...

- Joy release...

- World suddenly does me please...

- Do know again...

- Portuguese being thy heart and soul...

- Again my name...

- Being present's fame...

- Make me feel tonight...

- Even more bright...

- Fill me with light...

- Hold me real tight...

- Coming home inside a train...

- Joy ain't to blame...

- Dance with me again...

- Share I thy name...

- From Eden's shore...

- Slovakia being a bore...

- Don't care about cultural land shape...

- We're love, not hate...

- Don't wanna think about the holy cross...

- Wear I only Boss...

- Lips that into you move...

- Here we should...

- Evening is our delighted mood...

- Let's cook together food...

- Casablanca is streaming again...

- Bogart and Bergman are to blame...

- He does say: 

"We'll always have Paris

- No Judas play...

- Our ultimate kiss...

- Lisbon's flight...

- Hold me tight...



No comments:

Post a Comment