Thursday, April 6, 2023

A direct love speech from Polina to our shared heart

 

- Man, our world being within...

- Reality is no dream...

- Kiss me with cream...

- We're more than a simple spin...

- Moving we both towards the green...

- Time one more...

- Number 4...

- There's that track...

- Going we way back...

- Not only a mere photography...

- We're an eternal entity...

- Planets and comets align...

- House being fine...

- Tell me true...

- Wear no clothes of blue...

- Last time it was me loving you...

- Enter and space...

- Something new...

- Untie my shoelace...

- Me embrace...

- People mention prose...

- All is poetry and all is art...

- Being thy rose...

- Close to the heart...

- Pour me some Baileys cream...

- Glass ain't no dream...

- New hairdo...

- Color me true...

- Meeting Easter Bunny...

- Alice in Wonderland being funny...

- Scissors do cut...

- No but...

- Pieces of our hut...

- Believe I...

- Policy of truth does lie...

- Feel ourselves high...

- Eclipse lunar landscape...

- Microscopic shape...

- Kubrick did tell...

- Even yell...

- Welles comunicated with Mars...

- Eating chocolate bars...

- Never easy is...

- Christ being in the arms of Magdalene Mary...

- Simple miss...

- Crossing river inside a boat ferry...

- Sweet me times 3...

- Let's enjoy each other's anatomy...

- Being thy Harley Quinn with a bat...

- Joker forgot the act...

- From roof to roof sat the cat...

- Mysteriously...

- Caring not only about empathy...

- Fragile body of mine...

- Soul being kind...

- Heart never blind...

- Movement does bind...

- Not only the clothes...

- Eye lashes...

- Simple river boats...

- No flashes...

- Give me light...

- Shadows do I hate...

- Hold me tight...

- Make me not come late...

- Love me do...

- I mean "you"...



No comments:

Post a Comment