Friday, April 28, 2023

A direct love speech from Marie to our shared heart

 


- My Man, not some dance...

- Come on and let's do it again...

- No vulgar romance...

- Bodies are to blame...

- More than a song...

- Do know I...

- Not being blonde...

- Caress my skin...

- You know what I mean...

- Make me feel lost at Babylon...

- Together being we alone...

- Believe me when I do say...

- Glory to us today...

- Kiss lips of mine...

- Nipples also are fine...

- Eye candy we're...

- Nurturing no wandering star...

- Putting it in...

- No fantasy's scene...

- Dragon from the North side...

- Wanna thee ride...

- Say that you love only me...

- Care I not about archeology...

- Feel it deep...

- Always delightful and sweet...

- Don't make it quick...

- Hair that you do pull...

- Softcore being full...

- Finger from hand right...

- Holding me tight...

- Finger from hand left...

- No need for excess...

- Make me feel...

- Like a mountain hill...

- Whispering at your ear right: 

"Want you real tight" 

- Parading Porto's main street...

- Not being given a trick...

- Thy face I lick...

- Pattern develop our smile...

- Not only for a short while...

- Want now romance...

- Drums beat seance...

- Wearing thy favourite dress...

- Colour red...

- Playing no game chess...

- Driving you mad...

- Collaterally...

- Again (anatomy)...

- Gaze we towards the sky...

- Don't wanna feel high...

- Me you must tell...

- No random love spell...

- I'm more than thy belle...

- There's an everlasting flame...

- When bodies of ours came...

- Neither damsel nor dame...

- Love feel myself tame...

- Fire that us do move...

- Like it should...

- Care not about lousy books...

- There's our astonishing looks...

- 4...

- 6...

- 7...

- Paradise ain't heaven...

- Through gardens of delight...

- Holding you with my hand right...

- Never sad feel we...

- Do ask...

- Moving solar energy...

- No simple task...

- Panties by the knees...

- Catching morning breeze...

- Never will we crumble...

- Together we rumble...

- Stumbling upon...

- From room...

- Again (the song)...

- Not that soon...

- Walk me...

- Towards the moon...

- Again inside me...

- Volcano ain't our doom...

- Releasing more than poetry...

- Position spoon...



No comments:

Post a Comment