Monday, April 17, 2023

A direct love speech from Zhu to our shared heart

 


- My Man, it's the veil...

- No need to tale...

- Being thy belle...

- House's need...

- Manor's feed...

- Pinky's seed...

- Squirrels that do pop...

- No electro rock...

- Love being on top...

- Need our human shock...

- Tell me that...

- World will change as fact..

- Mention me..

- Not only my anatomy...

- Release empathy...

- Where duality's poetry...

- Not only linear beauty...

- Entering the room...

- Kitchen's cookies and milk...

- Skin of mine pure as silk...

- Do know that I'm thy April rose...

- Heaven did it chose...

- Angels trumpets blow...

- During our marriage show...

- Our majestical gate...

- Not coming late...

- Always to you do I state:

"Yes, I do"

"You know that I love you"

- Wandering again...

- Trees were covering our human shame...

- Like Adam and Eve...

- Carry me... 

- No cards upon our sleeve..

- Boiled energy...

- Fancy no mystery...

- Definitely want I...

- Oceans embracing us high...

- No need to dream...

- There's our place's scene...

- Pack upon Pack...

- Loosing our favorite track...

- Reckoning did start...

- Enter I inside thy heart...

- Mine without any play part...

- Stuck us in the sun...

- Having more than together fun...

- They say that one day we'll be old...

- Do know that our love story must be told...

- Evening inside a magical box...

- Do know again...

- Maze's fox...

- Learning Portuguese ain't hard...

- We're more than a common bard...

- Bottle doesn't move...

- Swords battle...

- Preparing our food...

- Snakes don't rattle...

- Jeans exciting my mood...

- Zipper's constant loop...

- Walking with you at Serralves garden...

- Port wine cellars ain't no burden...

- Spreading magic a bit more...

- Fell you into the floor...

- Kissing you forever more...

- Caring not about heaven's wings...

- Forget I not about the dark...

- During time that does us brings...

- When we move into the park...

- Picking a random book...

- Do know that you love more than my look...

- Eyes of mine towards you stare...

- No time to spare...

- Exercise one...

- Not fandom...

- Be more than a hero...

- Need we not to add a zero...

- Feel the heart beat...

- Kiss me sweet...



No comments:

Post a Comment