Wednesday, September 8, 2021

A dialogue between Monali Roy, Sucharita Surojit and me

 



- Tell me for real...
- Mind's awake...
- Heart's never late...
- Can't figure out...
- Your puzzles shout...
- She's my friend...
- Time's curiously spent...
- Indian women think...
- About what present bring...
Sucharita says this to me...
Think on this to myself (while weather was being my battery) staring at a bookshelf:
"Leaves never fall when a canvas is a blank wall" 
"Feelings are appalling"
"West culture is sailing" 
"Apple trees aren't random fees" 
"Fish state a wish" 
"Beneath a common preach" 
Without me noticing at all...
Monali was telling me about our goal:
- To achieve...
- No grieve...
- Entering our landscape...
- Like a bear eating a grape...
- Towards you...
- Box shoe...
- It's how I feel...
- Sudden I heal...
- Not into poetry...
- Our together imagery...
- Feng Shui's inner room...
- Too soon...
Not understanding a thing...
Walk I by dawn...
Mind was telling me this:
"It's the heart that kiss" 
"Beneath the sky" 
"Number six" 
"Soul's mix" 
Sucharita tells me simple things again:
- Cupid's game...
- Broken glass shame...
- Indian voodoo...
- Where lands are new...
- Don't know about literature...
- Know that love's the cure...
- Want to see your beauty together...
- Forever and ever...
- Just like a movie's scene...
- Where 1 plus 1 are such a scream...
- Maybe it's the series book...
- Or more than a curious look...
- Stylish Portuguese...
- Eating cheese...
- Clearly know...
- That wind does blow...
Again I walk...
Without a talk...
Formed words are again on my path...
Real sharp:
"All the beauty inside" 
"Is bathed outside" 
"Feeding cats stray"
"During night and day" 
From a ladder's case, Monali tells me about my untied shoelace:
- Beat my heart's drum...
- While we chew a gum...
- During magic ancestry...
- Inside our shell sea...
- Turtles tell me about some pond...
- That ducks found...
- Party's invitation...
- Our daydream nation...
- No direct speech...
- You're my morning breeze..
- Never cease...
- Amazed lamp light...
- Shared insight...
- Wall with "love" shine bright...
- Picture's loose...
- No noose...
- Breakfast is made...
- Sugary shade...
- Bread and cheese...
- Forgetting the morning breeze...
I open a door...
Don't want more...
Sparkle words are on my hands:
"There's street loose ends" 
"Heart's feast toast" 
"Foretold" 
"Never cold" 
Help table wood making...
Never aching...
Monali always says this to me:
- Home's bee...
- Flying free...
- You and me..

No comments:

Post a Comment

A direct love speech from Samantha to my heart and soul

  - My Man , do know that you're bold... - Portal gate to be... - Opening energy... - Within you... - Something new... - Within me... - ...