Wednesday, September 8, 2021

A love speech from Monali Roy to our shared heart

 


- My Man...

- Love you...

- No mystery at all...

- It's written in the stars...

- Major does call...

- Where there's no driving cars...

- Surely it's curry...

- Inside a piano's melody...

- Do know that to experience things...

- Together we must stay till the fat lady sings...

- Like math...

- Nature's our path...

- More than minutes do we stand...

- Where the world doesn't end...

- Fake Joe...

- Staring at his own toe...

- It's the bloody U.S...

- Creating a mess...

- This doesn't matter...

- Our sheets is my jacket leather...

- Thought today on a slang...

- French, German, Portuguese, Italian and Spanish being more than a bang..

- Atmosphere's lips...

- When you're moving my hips...

- Forgot the song's name...

- I'm the one to blame...

- Never do I fish...

- Thy heart always inside my dish...

- Enter perception's door...

- Us by the floor...

- Candles at the river shore...

- Europe's an old piece of land...

- Where Planet Earth does bend...

- Taliban always lurk in the dark...

- Like it was an amusement park...

- Fire and ice...

- Everything's nice...

- Heart that beats...

- When I do call you "sweets"...

- Tree fruit doesn't spare...

- What's laid bare...

- Pages open and close...

- We both chose...

- Not a promenade...

- There's Goddess Sherazade...

- Again touch me...

- Like scientology...

- Wings that fly...

- No sigh...

- Joker's a dreadful picture motion...

- Body's lotion...

- Again come on...

- Need a bit of rhum...

- Thy thumb...

- Doesn't burn...

- There's magic that flows...

- Where time grows...

- Milkshake's parade...

- Our together shade...

- Remember a phrase that you told me: 

"A sparrow flies deep where the ocean lies" 

- My hair black...

- Turned a bit white...

- During our night...

- That awesome track...

- Hug you inside my arms...

- With all our intact charms...

- Land plenty...

- Feeling empty...

- Grabbed a pencil and did write...

- Erased it during light...

- Give you kiss 7...

- Felt myself in heaven...

- With blood Portuguese running in my veins...

- Released my inner chains...

- Flooded Tesla's energy...

- You and me...

- Dragon does fly...

- Smoke in its eye...

- With you love making again...

- Street's name...

- Daughter told me:

"Listen to you" 

"Feeling yourself new"

"It's spade's ace" 

"For true"

"When thy king thee embrace"

"Forget mythology" 

"You and him are the sea" 

"Good he is" 

"Tasting your kiss" 

"You're his queen" 

"Being more than Baudelaire's spleen"


No comments:

Post a Comment

A direct love speech from Samantha to my heart and soul

  - My Man , do know that you're bold... - Portal gate to be... - Opening energy... - Within you... - Something new... - Within me... - ...