Wednesday, September 8, 2021

A short speech told to me by Helena Espvall

 


- Hey Man...

- Remember Japan?

- Not in the north...

- Kyoto's road fork...

- There's a new sound...

- Ebow did I found...

- Merry goes around...

- Also remember...

- Not in December...

- You whispered this to me:

"Swedish ghouls are inside walls"

- Felt an embrace from a tree...

- At Portugal's north side...

- Spirituality did ride...

- The prettiest city in the whole wide world...

- Was your source of energy...

- Never small...

- For free...

- Parading through Serralves garden lost was I...

- No lie...

- Entered Crystal Palace thinking on  Tokyo's city...

- Felt my soul beating sweetly...

- At 4 bridges stared I...

- With a telescope's eye...

- Felt unusually flattered...

- Bregovic's sounds echoed...

- It was a major task...

- To play at Invicta without the verb "Ask"...

- Didn't knew what to do...

- It was flabbergasting new...

- Ate a bread...

- Felt my skin shed...

- Knew that it was your birth city...

- Flamboyantly pretty...

- Buddha was inside your mind...

- Young Gods were a book bind...

- As a Viking didn't knew what to do...

- Settled myself there for true...

- At Vimara Peres statue did I shake...

- Like being dreamish status awake...

- Clearly knew that Porto's population...

- Gave me an ovation...

- Thought this to myself:

"Ticket's plane is a bloody shame" 

"Forgot it in the damn bookshelf" 

- At São Bento waited for a train...

- Never tame...

- Tiles were telling me a story...

- About Portuguese ancient glory...

- Forgot about that...

- Bought a new hat...

- Feed a stray cat...

- Went to Ribeira's dock...

- Listened to a cave playing punk rock...

- At main square...

- Thought a bit about its atmosphere.

- Lots of languages were being spoken...

- Babylon's token...

- Harry Potter's infancy...

- Was there for anybody to see...

- Climbed stairs at a church old...

- Not feeling cold...

- A bit dizzy I stood...

- But at the top marveled I wood...

- Dragons wings formed a circle in my head...

- My guitar was screaming mad...

- Cello was behaving bad...

"Helena, here's the script" 

"There's g.r.i.t

- Your voice...

- My choice...

- Inside me...

- Felt also the sea...

- Telling this to thee:

"It's a blank page" 

"Our age" 

"You're always like this" 

"Bliss" 

- At Boavista's statue stared I...

- Napoleon's eagles defeated wasn't a lie...

- Listened to you again:

"Helena, we arrived to Japan" 

"There's Yin and Yang"

"Arigato's a map plan"

- Answered you:

"Man, world's history"

"Something new'

"For free"


No comments:

Post a Comment

A direct love speech from Samantha to my heart and soul

  - My Man , do know that you're bold... - Portal gate to be... - Opening energy... - Within you... - Something new... - Within me... - ...