Wednesday, September 8, 2021

Something sweet told to me by my friend and fascinating Argentine artist Patricia Breccia

 


- Man, the world is a mess...

- Let's play chess...

- Sometimes I don't know what to tell you...

- This is true...

- As being inside an act of magic...

- Never tragic...

- There's a word...

- Staring at a bird...

- Cats in your eyes...

- No lies...

- 7 Lives...

- Just like a powerful song...

- Battered in a huge gong...

- Somewhere at Hong Kong...

- People come and go...

- Inner flow...

- No mystery...

- Our arms belong to the sea...

- Remember that you once told me this:

"A ginger girl's like a cascade's fall" 

- Didn't think too much about it at the time...

- Never was lost in one of your rhymes...

- Like the moon...

- Bathing the sun...

- Too soon...

- For fun...

- Know that you admire my father's artistry...

- While being always free...

- Also remember that you also told me this:

"A friend is with us even when we're  picking a bus"

- Our genuine style...

- For more than a shortwhile...

- Walking a huge street...

- Never thinking deep...

- Suddenly you tell me this:

"Life's more than chemistry when we're source of energy" 

- Give it a deep thought...

- It was something that I've sought...

- Near you in your infancy...

- Know that you actually mirrored the Baltic Sea...

- Like a soldier with a pen...

- Being a simple man...

- Language's ain't an issue in our empathy...

- We're linked through telepathy...

- Know well that you love my art...

- Can feel it inside my heart...

- Some women understand you...

- Others don't...

- Because you're always true...

- They always forget about your magical wand...

- There's an old Astor Piazzola melody...

- In you and me...

- Borges forgot to told...

- That this world is real world...

- Stone age was millennia ago...

- Like a river that flows...

- I'm Argentine...

- Never lost inside a dream...

- You're Portuguese...

- Born in the land of wine and cheese.

- Sometimes it does rain...

- Love's a cure for pain...

- Dancing with you...

- Never feeling blue...

- A French book...

- Definitely a stylish look...

- Years pass by...

- No sigh...

- Into every step of my soul...

- Know that we're friends a go...

- Not inside a freakish show...

- From Russia, France, passing India to Argentina's land...

- World without end...

- Cortazar told about a clock...

- Time as an electroshock...

-  Instantly to me you said:

"Patri, the sky's never red" 

- Stared at your hair...

- No white in there..

- Only our young soul...

- Worthing more than gold...


No comments:

Post a Comment

A direct love speech from Samantha to my heart and soul

  - My Man , do know that you're bold... - Portal gate to be... - Opening energy... - Within you... - Something new... - Within me... - ...