Sunday, September 12, 2021

A love speech from Monali Roy to my iron heart

 


- My Man, silence is the key...

- Our inner energy...

- Don't do it like that...

- Curious act...

- No mystery...

- Mesmerizing tree...

- Our shared toothpaste...

- Nothing to waste...

- Want to comb your hair...

- Into a clear sphere...

- Seeds root...

- Bearing fruit...

- No reflection...

- Total action...

- Branches embrace...

- Our inner pace...

- Just like a maze...

- Thy punkish attitude...

- My love mood...

- Totally good...

- Entering a circle...

- No purple...

- Together shower...

- Sponge's a flower...

- In my back soap...

- No joke...

- Aloe Vera's shampoo...

- For me...

- Not you...

- Inside the verb "to be"...

- Bubbling water...

- Never further...

- Body oil everywhere...

- Scent of times care...

- Give me towel...

- Without a vowel...

- Soaked dry...

- Nature inside us lie..

- Like wild animals do...

- Me and you...

- Duck rubber...

- Bathtube's lover...

- Wet as a cat...

- Folder's nap...

- Don't care about DNA...

- Be it night or day...

- If we exist...

- Life ain't a list...

- Thy arms me surround...

- We're what we found...

- Truth's...

- Our everlasting kiss...

- Like a flame...

- Never tame...

- Buddha gave us a theme...

- With cream...

- Never do I make a scene...

- Glancing makeup...

- Lemonade's syrup...

- Milkshake...

- Pancakes awake...

- Box's ham...

- Cheese's Portuguese brand...

- No glam...

- Again we bend...

- Me take....

- When mind's awake...

- No break...

- Singular shape...

- Body's asleep...

- Let's move deep...

- Observing the weather change...

- Binge...

- Soft peach...

- Table's reach...

- Don't care about the world...

- Must me hold...

- Schisming aside...

- No tide...

- Green tea me prepare...

- Thee dare...

- Light the match...

- No patch...

- Colorfully clothes...

- In the land of boats...

- Need a chocolate's bar...

- It's how we together are...

- Green grass...

- Pure class...

- Naked lunch...

- Burroughs ounce...

- What's new? 

- Must design a shoe...

- Endemoniada I do chant...

- Brand new scent...

- Charisma's vent...

- Loving you...

- Forever stick...

- Like glue...

- Chop suey's more than a kick...

- Don't care...

- Want you everywhere...


No comments:

Post a Comment

A direct love speech from Samantha to my heart and soul

  - My Man , do know that you're bold... - Portal gate to be... - Opening energy... - Within you... - Something new... - Within me... - ...