Thursday, September 9, 2021

A love speech from my babe Sue McEnnis shot with a bow and arrow

 


- My Man...

- Near Tampa Bay...

- Inner den...

- Our lovely day...

- Whatever you do say...

- More than fun...

- By you near the sun...

- Office logic's scheme...

- Love's scene...

- Come on...

- Deep song...

- Kim state...

- That we're never late...

- Into the trees...

- Counting bees...

- Be my bubblegum...

- Use my body as a solid drum...

- Long hair blonde...

- Our time's upon...

- From Boston with art...

- Don't you dare start...

- My shaking legs...

- Never begs...

- Again begin...

- Not inside a dream...

- Maybe yes...

- Just guess...

- It's your coat in me...

- Totally thee...

- I'm a bit lazy...

- Hazy...

- Fingers out and in...

- Color green...

- Stay awake...

- Our trembling shape...

- Words paint me...

- Near the sea...

- Inside our joyfully kiss...

- Tongues do bliss...

- Lollypop span...

- Into the sand...

- Ocean tide...

- By your side...

- Our mutual energy...

- Like symmetry...

- Don't care about telepathy...

- Turn off the TV...

- Give me a glass...

- Portwine's class...

- Rosé or White...

- Such a delight...

- Enchanted volcanoes empty not...

- Never forgot...

- Again the bloody train...

- To blame...

- Whistle blow...

- Our guitar's show...

- Water salt...

- No malte...

- Treat me fine...

- Outside any rhyme...

- Will shave thy hair...

- Tickets are everywhere...

- Don't display...

- Burton did say...

- Entering Nirvana's state...

- Bleach's bait...

- U.S of A...

- No pray...

- Confession knees stand...

- Listening to our band...

- Pope told a joke...

- Francis did poke...

- Just like Batman...

- Imitating Tarzan...

- Thesis factory...

- Ordeal inside me...

- Chapel took us back...

- Into an empty track...

- Pumping together blood...

- Like a sudden flood...

- Do it again...

- No rules, no pain...

- Viciously sweet...

- Come deep...

- Like schizophrenia...

- In a pandemia...

- During millenia...

- Corner Hollywood...

- Religion does tell...

- Our shared mood...

- That we can't yell...

- Let's behave good...

- Not staring at our house wall...

- Don't wanna feel small...

- Kissed thy finger...

- Made me linger...

- The bloody dress...

- Is a mess...

- Tables we must turn...

- 69 does burn...

- Mexico's heat...

- Humidity's split...

- No ache...

- Schedule shake...

- Together we stand...

- Where Kubrick lost his hand...

- Stanley's shot...

- Not what was hot...

- There's Wilder's ring...

- Billy's Boulevard...

- Does sing...

- Norma Jean...

- Gave us a dream clean...

No comments:

Post a Comment

A direct love speech from Samantha to my heart and soul

  - My Man , do know that you're bold... - Portal gate to be... - Opening energy... - Within you... - Something new... - Within me... - ...