Wednesday, September 8, 2021

A direct love speech from Mónica Bravo to my heart

 

- Hey you...

- Yeah, you...

- My Man...

- Give me something new...

- Neither Yin nor Yang...

- Just glam...

- Photography's an art...

- Where you end and I do start...

- Not only a still frame...

- Being thy dame...

- Pampas beat...

- Call me more than "sweet"...

- We both go deep...

- Ancient tribes said:

"Love speeches are more than simple leeches" 

- There's always our bed...

- Shout to you:

"DON'T MAKE ME MAD" 

- Tango for us 2...

- Unforgettable new...

- Dance with me please...

- Know that you're Portuguese...

- Portray me inside a beautiful day...

- Our duality...

- Never in May...

- Gravity...

- Fill me in...

- Make me sing...

- Even if we're at a Karaoke...

- Shouting about punk rock...

- Together till the end...

- Listening to a simple band...

- Into thy arms...

- Dwell charms...

- Just one more kiss...

- Like a cat's hiss...

- Don't be like that...

- Wear your hat...

- Color red...

- Our skins shed...

- Muscles gallore...

- Us even more...

- W...

- H...

- Y...

- No lie...

- 12...

- 47...

- 73...

- You and me...

- No superheroes at sight...

- Always are we real tight...

- Like the tide at night...

- Dawn doesn't break...

- Shiver and does shake...

- Moving sheets blank...

- Inside our meaningful rank...

- Again...

- No pain...

- Patagonia ain't a game...

- Crocodiles rock song...

- Alligators nest bomb...

- It's the state that you put me in...

- Fingers do spin...

- Pictures elsewhere...

- Together everywhere...

- Coat's being a boat...

- Blazer in iron burn...

- Our storm...

- My volcano's zone...

- Give me a status...

- Current pathos...

- Garden with you enter I...

- Dog without any sigh...

- Kissing you forever...

- Never saying never...

- Lens must I change...

- Near energy's Stonehenge...

- There's our heart pace...

- A simple card's ace...

- Tell me that you love me...

- Colloquially free...

- Thy spikey hair...

- Shooting the atmosphere...

- Through desert and sand...

- Knees that never bend...

- Feeling your breath in my face...

- Utmost embrace...

- At Buenos Aires world give us a ring...

- Not inside a dream...

- Lips that caress...

- No mess...

- Print A3 format...

- We're no bat...

- Bloody yankees nothing know...

- A complete Circus show...

- But again my love...

- Planet ain't a peace dove...

- Maybe it's the sun...

- Afghanistan ain't fun...

- Or actually is the moon...

- Making Joey's head doom...

- Spirit's awake soon...

- Love you and you know...

- Where our sea must go...


No comments:

Post a Comment

A direct love speech from Samantha to my heart and soul

  - My Man , do know that you're bold... - Portal gate to be... - Opening energy... - Within you... - Something new... - Within me... - ...