Thursday, September 9, 2021

A love speech from Mascara to me

 


- Yeah and hey...

- Bass play...

- I'm thy blonde bombshell...

- Without a weird spell...

- Sis says something about days...

- Chewing gum...

- Sharing saliva's for fun...

- It's the city's stress...

- Moscow ain't a mess...

- Want your chemise...

- Brand Portuguese...

- It's hot...

- Maybe not...

- Dada will come...

- Our time's zone...

- My legs sweat...

- Don't be a brat...

- Give me your jeans...

- By all means...

- Warped notion...

- My body lotion...

- Videotape...

- Never late...

- Want to see...

- A simple honey bee...

- There's our hand's ring...

- Ballad you sing...

- It's the city...

- Being pretty...

- Open the door...

- Want more...

- Give me four...

- By the floor...

- Estafeta scratches you...

- This ain't new...

- Lizzard skin...

- Topping an ice-cream...

- Always my Man...

- Coming from the rain...

- Sugary pen...

- Never lame...

- Want thee tame...

- Tiger's flame...

- Give me your chemise...

- Brand Portuguese...

- Don't make me count till 5...

- It's way more than a ride...

- Washing machine's sound...

- Us being fond...

- James Bond doesn't know...

- Where to go...

- No bar scene...

- Everything's clean...

- Don't mess my head...

- By the bed...

- My nails on your back...

- Scars track...

- Loving you...

- Always knew...

- From our start...

- That you would pump my heart...

- Window is open wide...

- Just again glide...

- Into the sink...

- Want thy ink...

- Russian I am...

- Love with thee jam...

- Tongues never out...

- Inside our mouth...

- Strings wire broke...

- No joke...

- Want food...

- There's our mood...

- Dishes in wood...

- Fork and knife...

- Cut me meat's slice...

- Be gentle and polite...

- Romance by candlelight...

- Mother told me this:

"Treasure your kiss" 

"He's bliss" 

- Our marriage to be held into a field ceremony...

- When I become you and you me...

- Only one beating heart...

- Creating our own art...

- Again need...

- To feed...

- It's the bip hit...

- No treat...

- Like that...

- Softly sweat...

- 1, 2 and let's go...

- Need another row...

- Fill me in...

- Like a king...

- I'm thy damsel queen...

- When you make me scream...

- Again melt...

- Thy belt...

- Caress my lips...

- Move my hips...

- Window's thunderstorm...

- Outside it does burn...

- Cello is Estafeta's joy...

- Her peculiar toy...

- Sis never at home...

- Bloody phone...

- Champagne and rhum...

- Want to feel your thumb...

- Both we're..

- A delicious chocolate bar...




No comments:

Post a Comment

A direct love speech from Samantha to my heart and soul

  - My Man , do know that you're bold... - Portal gate to be... - Opening energy... - Within you... - Something new... - Within me... - ...