Sunday, September 12, 2021

A direct speech from Monali Roy's daughter to me

 


- Man of the North...

- Dreamish state am I...

- No lie...

- Inside a dock's port...

- Stare I at the sky...

- Real high...

- Mirror the sun...

- Water's fun...

- Little kittens move...

- Into a tiny groove...

- Never alone...

- World does turn...

- Through my infancy's eyes...

- Never listen to adults sighs...

- Sometimes feel strange...

- With my mother's glance...

- An empty school...

- Not being cool...

- Remember that you once told her this:

"Love is way more than a simple kiss" 

- Thought a bit on it...

- Even forgot what to eat...

- Look I at the sky's again...

- It does rain...

- No shame...

- Dragons fly inside a sphere...

- Individuality's elsewhere...




- Among deserted streets...

- Stare at floor stones that me meets.

- Vast horizon's being built...

- No guilt...

- Emotions are pure...

- This is our cure...

- Feel a love strange kind...

- Dwelling inside your mind...

- Mother nature tells me about its glory...

- Where moon and sun ain't a love story...

- Several times with my mum feel your energy...

- Like a blistering sea...

- Images inside a picture that's frame...

- Never tame...

- Stare at birds that fly with their own  wings...

- Not inside any dreams...

- Reality's sweet...

- Sometimes must focus on it real deep...

- Being inside a ship...

- Where sailors knee bend...

- To mermaids not spent...

- Paint my face...

- Tie my own shoelace...

- Mum's me embrace...

- No storm...

- Among the newborn...

- People says that or this...

- We're all bliss...

- Photo's moment time...

- Outside a rhyme...

- More than fascination...

- Street's a nation...

- My t-shirt's a flag...

- Not a rag...

- Love mythology...

- You know me...

- It's pure emotion...

- At picture motion...

- Left dragon slides...

- Right dragon shines...

- Their fire within...

- Like culture pop...

- Inside a simple ice-cream...

- Feel myself at top...

- Not at the land of whatsnot...

- Again feel thy arms...

- Holding a city...

- Pretty...

- Deeply...

- Sweetly...

- With your charms...

- Catch a ball...

- Play with you by our house hall...

- Like CR7..

- Feel myself in heaven..

- Goals thee score...

- Even more...

- Gatekeeper...

- State's sleeper...

- Let's elaborate...

- Never late...

- Always you tell me this:

" Paradise's love's nice" 

- For you I care...

- Everywhere...

- Playing basketball...

- By the Fall...

- Not tired at all...

- Child's energy ain't small...

- Wind does come and go...

- Throw paperplane...

- Outside any show...

No comments:

Post a Comment

A direct love speech from Samantha to my heart and soul

  - My Man , do know that you're bold... - Portal gate to be... - Opening energy... - Within you... - Something new... - Within me... - ...