Tuesday, September 21, 2021

A direct speech from Daria Shishova to me

 


- Man, it's the world...

- Garden ain't small...

- T-shirt's yellow...

- Nice fellow...

- Land of the sea...

- When you become me...

- Daria is my name...

- Art ain't a game...



- Give me something with power...

- Not soundish tune's flower...

- Outside glam...

- People do jam...

- Saint Petersburg I am...

- No cyrillic talk...

- We actually go out for a walk...

- Spikey hair and all...

- Inside a wonderwall...

- Not at a museum we're...

- There's a comet not being far...

- Utopia is something that we dearly hold...

- Inside a threshold...

- Show me your heart...

- It's a colloquial start...

- Let's not talk about Russian literature...

- But love as a cure...

- Shuffle our playlist...

- There's a melody not at risk...

- Enter MP3...

- From a tree...

- Just like earphones...

- Listen I to ethereal zones...

- There's a soft core...

- When we count till 4...

- Just don't me peel...

- Mind's an utmost feel...

- The prettiest city in the world inside you...

- Stare at streets that seem totally new...

- No jazz pace...

- Let me tie my own shoelace...

- Surreal head that erase...

- Out of pace...

- You tell me about my beauty...

- Being purity...

- Russia is the biggest country in the world...

- Never feel small...

- Pumping oxygen from my chest...

- Doing art's best...

- Out of the blue...

- Stare again at you...

- Not a Michaelangelo's painting...

- Body surely ain't aching...

- Into the labyrinth...

- Forgot the sync...

- The maze...

- Spades ace...

- Our wrestling arms...

- Some charms...

- Color pink...

- Sweat's by the sink...

- It's dog vs dog...

- Cuddling a frog...

- Water's fast...

- Surely ain't the last...

- Present ain't past...



- Give me a second...

- Hand time...

- Like a garment...

- No rhyme...

- Feel my heart beat...

- Real sweet...

- Pluto we must go...

- Venus ain't a show...

- Not the Moon...

- Too soon...

- Our chocolate bar...

- Mars is far...

- Andromeda us led...

- Towards angels bread...

- Don't care...

- Love thy atmosphere...

- Colors echo not...

- Time's not forgot...

- Stare at your eyes...

- No sighs...

- Taking care of our gods...

- Cats walk near dogs...

- Saint Petersburg land of arts...

- No departs...

- Know that you're Portuguese...

- Never using the word "please"...

- Truth be told...

- We're not lost in the cold...

- It's hot...

- Let's give it a shot...

- Ragged jeans...

- Artistically means...

- Wear thy coat...

- Scent of oak...

- Come on again...

- We aren't tame...




No comments:

Post a Comment

A direct love speech from Samantha to my heart and soul

  - My Man , do know that you're bold... - Portal gate to be... - Opening energy... - Within you... - Something new... - Within me... - ...