Tuesday, September 21, 2021

A love speech from Monali Roy to my hear

 

- My Man, truth is...

- That I love you inside a kiss...

- By words can't express...

- Our emotional excess...

- You have the key to my heart...

- Where I end and you start...

- Sometimes I don't think...

- Merge everything with ink...

- Europe is different in many ways...

- Human beings are...

- Millions of days...

- Gathered into a star...

- Being sensitive with energy...

- Never using the word "hate"...

- It's easy for me to be a bit late...

- Then it's Fremok...

- Composition of Belgium Freon...

- Where home is a time zone.,,

- With French Amok...

-  Duality/hipocrisy...

- Emotion "love" is dearly... 

- The enemy...

- Clearly...

- "Italians do it better", it's a random say...

- Marco Polo always lost was...

- During night and day...

- Roman empire was shaped inside a pineapple bus...

- Watching "The Hand"...

- In our world without end...

- Feeling you inside...

- More than our ride...

- It's our together energy...

- Waving at the sea...

- Inside land dream...

- Our love does scream...

- Blood that produces DNA...

- Mirroring trees at May...

- An apple being...

- More than sightseeing...

- Choked into Adam's throat...

- Fishes did float...

- Technology...

- Ain't poetry...

- My love don't care...

- About honey's bear...

- Wanting free profit isn't new...

- Money to most people is glue...

- Entering in and out...

- No shout...

- How can I forget...

- When we first met?

- How we moved into action...

- Searching perfection...

- To be able to turn a dream into reality...

- Without any kind of duality...

- People actually don't know...

- That an emotion ain't a show...

- Coming and go...

- Not only your coat...

- Being our love boat...

- Not only your shredded chemise...

- Always at ease...

- Being a simple Portuguese...

- It's how you enter inside people's minds...

- Without any rhymes...

- Like a holy ghost...

- Being life's host...

- Daughter's right...

- She advice us of what's right...

- Indian folklore...

- Paved our way to even more...

- Not Solo entry...

- Magia's empathy..,


- Deep inside...

- Pumping again...

- By seaside...

- Love's train...

- Then, there's the human game...

- People without shame...

- Acting kind...

- Their ego makes them blind...

- Art is where we start...

- Not a sudden depart...

- Imagery isn't bigger than words...

- Their mix is what turns emotion into swords...

- I clearly know...

- That I'm a simple Indian girl...

- With you inside our nature love call...



- My Man, our love ain't a mystery...

- Not like the wind at sea...

- It's how we both dance...

- At bamboo's stance...

- Eating a cup of tea...

- Preparing curry...

- Just you and me...

- Then, there's no mystery at all...

- Love you...

- My wonderwall...

- Deeply true...

- Watching "house of flying daggers" by you turns on my emotion...

- As our magical love potion...

- Never forget...

- Sometimes I'm a bit brat...

- Feelings aren't dust paper...

- But human nature...

- Want you to kiss me...

- Eternally with thee...

- Just like the lake that we found...

- Magically lyrical sound...

- Sometimes I sense that you don't care...

- Being you with me everywhere...

- During world history...

- Within framed ancestry...

- The wind form air...

- Out of nowhere...

- Rain carried no pain...

- We're never lame...

- Tattooed a fish...

- Upon our love wish...

- Did forget about shadows and embraced the light...

- By your side day and night...

- To write is an act...

- Inside a fact...

- We shall be together...

- Forever...

- Mirroring a simple label pin...

- Not inside a dream...

- India always was a strange land...

- Europe is a world without end...

- Always remember what you tell me:

"Ourobouros snake's never late".

"World history's what will always be".

- Thought a bit on this...

- While being your miss...

- Fall is coming...

- Yellow's forming...

- No more ragged jeans...

- Or t-shirts as dreams...

- Nevertheless...

- Wear your necklace...

- Even the ring...

- That you gave me during spring...

- Of course that we never know...

- If colors actually glow...

- Not betting on love's nature...

- We're both mature...

- There's cracked glass...

- Into human mass...

- No class...

- Together we pass...

- It's the present tense...

- Past's dense...

- Future with no sense...

- But into my arms...

- Gather thy charms...

- Holding your hand...

- Listening to a musical band...

- Then again...

- Without any king of game...

- Know that our heart has a shape...

- Ressembling a simple grape...

- Not staring at Tarot cards...

- Inside empty bars...

- My love, one more time...

- No rhyme...

- Big Bang... 

- Cosmology's a slang...

- To live...

- Love is breathe...

- People tell...

- That water doesn't come from a well...

- But when I listen to my heart beat..

- Really know that you're my sweet..

- Not having the urge to feed...

- I know...

- Really know...

- That we're each other love's seed...






No comments:

Post a Comment

A direct love speech from Samantha to my heart and soul

  - My Man , do know that you're bold... - Portal gate to be... - Opening energy... - Within you... - Something new... - Within me... - ...