Thursday, September 16, 2021

Solid speeches from Helena Espvall to me

 



- Let's go back Man...
- Time without end...
- Pages of a book...
- Wondering where to look...
- 24 de Julho's street...
- Me greet...
- So sweet...
- Columbus' metro station...
- Mask's action...
- Box's violin...
- Cello was inside a dream...
- Packed a guitar...
- Really far...
- Nevertheless...
- Puppetry was an excess...
- Stairs were a guess...
- Ticket's date...
- Was late...
- At Restauradores felt lost...
- Like a lamppost...
- Daydreamed of my birth town...
- Origins are never down...
- Didn't bought a candy bar...
- Store was far...
- Then saw you...
- Carrying t-shirt green...
- With no mean...
- You told me about a football game...
- Couldn't understand the vibe...
- Gave you high five...
- Team hadn't a name...
- Players didn't had a ball...
- Waited 4 hours for a call...
- Like androids do...
- In robotics new...
- Artificial goal...
- Just like a simple ragdoll...
- Forgot it quick...
- Garden didn't leak...
- Maybe it was mythology...
- And I wasn't staring at thee...
- Grabbed the violin...
- Shoulder didn't ache...
- More than a spin...
- At floor did gaze...
- Sounds came along...
- Into an hat's song...
- Somebody recorded a tape...
- No human shape...
- Didn't cared...
- Hair was elsewhere...
- Talked with an head...
- Felt not bad...
- Entered a circle's vast...
- Present time...
- Not past...
- Without rhyme...
- Like a puzzle jigsaw...
- Bela wasn't at the shore...
- Grabbed a napkin...
- Cleaned my face's skin...
- In Alfama did I dwell...
- Felt myself inside a spell...
- Like a labyrinth...
- Had no hint...
- Entered an acoustic's room...
- Felt a rosegarden there...
- Everything did gloom...
- Into thin air...
- Felt myself pretty...
- Regarding multiplicity...
- Images did screen...
- Maya Deren didn't sing...
- It was a picture motion...
- Like a magical potion...
- Then again...
- Without any kind of game...
- You were there...
- Played you a song...
- Everywhere...
- Bauhaus art school...
- Mind was acting cool...
- No psychology...
- There was empathy...
- Mimic was in your hands...
- Walkmen shuffled not so many bands...
- Pressed pause...
- Just because...
- My roots Swedish...
- Assembled Tejo's fish...
- It was my wish...
- Without violin, cello or guitar...
- Used my voice while humming a star...
- Cats were tapping the door...
- Hungry were they...
- Fishes wanted more...
- It was a rainy day...
- Quickly everything forgot...
- While observing their tails knot...


- Man, sleeping was I...
- Like a status dream passing by...
- It was bloody time out...
- Magazine's noisy shout...
- Playing acoustic today...
- Didn't forgot your ticket...
- It's a beautiful day...
- Sometimes play you crickett...
- Inside a chess game...
- Throwing the world a paperplane...
- From the North...
- Using a simple fork...
- At Corroios saw you...
- Santos felt blue...
- Earphones were white...
- Bringing light...
- Smoking a simple cigarette...
- Joking with everything as a brat...
- Gave you water without glass...
- Was preparing a masterclass...
- Music on your phones was me...
- Kristen Hersh was telling us something concerning the sea...
- Not fantasy...
- Simple entry...
- But you must concert attend...
- Till its very end...
- My vocal chords are still a plus...
- When I'm not singing at the bus...
- You asked me for a simple song...
- Didn't knew how to play gong...
- Felt myself lost at Hong Kong...
- Swedish myself being...
- Noticed José Gonzales singing...
- Inside an heartbeat...
- Did forget to eat...
- Melody was sweet...
- Like trees roots...
- Bearing fruits...
- At Campo Grande did I stand...
- Metro station painted wall...
- Chemistry did bend...
- Felt myself not small...
- Know that you found a vintage pic of me...
- Near the sea...
- Inside duplicity...
- Never know...
- Theater did display...
- Front row...
- Utterly dismay...
- Stared at the audience...
- Directly from Provenance...
- Went a bit back...
- In my head was a new track...
- Time did rise...
- Offered you a cake's slice...
- Coffee was cold...
- Tea was hot...
- By The Fall...
- Land didn't forgot...
- YouTube...
- Gave me no mood...
- By a garden picked a flower...
- Not rushed by early hour...
- From here to there...
- Clearly noticing honey's bear...
- Throwing Muses did sang...
- About state Zen...
- Inside a spaceship...
- Entered I into a Viking's fleet...
- River was sweet...
- Muttered to the breeze...
- Something in Portuguese...
- Deep into my memories..
- Felt my inner being at the seven seas...
- It was a Sétima Legião pagan melody...
- Nurturing my mind for free...
- While having fun...
- Stared at the sun...
- Chewing a gum...
- Ticket to you was in the cloud...
- Bit loud...
- Home was suddenly I...
- Without any sigh...
- Sang to the world from a mountain high...
- Like inside a Zhang Yimou movie scene...
- Mostly did I dream...




No comments:

Post a Comment