Wednesday, September 8, 2021

love speeches from my belle Isabel Berg to my solid heart

 


- My Man, you're always like that...

- Don't forget your hat...

- You know that I love you...

- Napkin's white, not blue...

- It's the book...

- Where a face look...

- Framed picture light...

- Blank book by candlelight...

- Don't you dare...

- Messing my hair...

- Painted it ginger...

- Cerise does linger...

- Let's mark ourselves a milestone...

- Deep down to the bone...

- Lipstick red as glue...

- Just for you...

- Don't mess the table..

- Furniture's enable...

- There's our love theme...

- Don't make me sing...

- Just like Jeunet's Amelie...

- Our movie's spree...

- Come on...

- Listen to our hearts as a drum...

- Spoiled I am...

- Love our together glam...

- Take me to Paris and back...

- It's la ville de l'amour...

- Inside our lust track...

- Pour toujours...

- The bed's still hot...

- It's worth a shot...

- You know love of mine...

- Describe me a line...

- Journeying into what's and what's not...

- Kinda forgot...

- Whatever we want to do...

- Is between me and you...

- Being Dane...

- Is never in vain...

- Enter Tool's keyboard...

- Without a word...

- Know that you always tell me this:

"Our pieces fit inside any kind of ship"

- Ikea's parts wood...

- No food...

- I'm in the mood...

- Decathlon ain't fun...

- Sports to show...

- Brand that doesn't glow...

- Prefer to be in our space free...

- JUST YOU AND ME...

- World does flee...

- Holding you...

- While making a delicious stew...

- Exit the sea...

- Van Gogh's ear everyone can see...

- Starry night..

- Burning bright...

- The Sky's Gone Out...

- No shout...

- Twitter's gone...

- We're home alone...

- Linkedin...

- Is a manicure's scene...

- Tumblr did collapse...

- Instagram's past...

- Pinterest is only a surveillance's test...

- Youtube ain't our groove...

- Spotify's an alert lie...

- Leaving HTML...

- I'M THY ONLY BELLE...

- Google broadcast...

- Always the past...

- When I see you smile...

- I know that acoustic is coming for a long while...

- My love, bounds are what we're...

- Time zone is a galaxy's star...

- There's the new vaccine...

- Where everything is a simple stream...

- Parabola kick again...

- Our love ain't a losing game...

- More than an entity...

- Our source energy...

- Not on a shamanic state...

- Want to be with thee...

- Never late...

- Sharing our DNA...

- For free...

- During night and day...

- Art's our jumpy kiss...

- Want thee shave clean...

- Don't be to me mean...

- I'll ruin your chemise...

- Without saying "please"...



- My Man, of course "yes"...

- Don't wanna guess...

- Sapho was just...

- Humbly must...

- Through the wooden trails...

- Searching for snails...

- Not in land of "make believe"...

- But in what we both can achieve...

- Manga's a fruit...

- Picture's juice...

- Night is...

- Me kiss...

- Again we go...

- Towards the river's flow...

- Minutes framed in a second split...

- Hours shaped outside any spaceship...

- There's the table...

- Bread and butter being able...

- Paleolithic's thought...

- Caves are not...

- their hidden messages...

- Sacred passages...

- Ancient scriptures...

- Lurking at us as vultures...

- Merging a path...

- State's art...

- Planet does shake...

- Almost as a wake...

- Listen to my heart beat...

- Real deep...

- People always say...

- That it's their way...

- Opinion makers day...

- Like being them a sort of entity...

- Completely empty...

- Wanna watch the new "Dune"...

- Frank Herbert's vision...

- No moon...

- Precision..

- Robert Heinlein said:

"A stranger in a strange land" 

- Clearly remember..

- Ozymandias' Percy Shelly...

- In September..

- His flat belly..

- Strugatsky Bros...

- Noon Universe 7...

- Unlimited calls...

- Felt in heaven...





- K. Dick's Counter Clock World...

- Made Valis not small...

- Science fiction ain't a syllable note..

- In order to quote...

- Carroll, Lewis' Wonderland utopy..

- Through the glass mirror fantasy...

- Bloody mathematics scheme...

- Not inside a dream...

- Stared at a Lucian Freud's artwork...

- Picking a simple fork...

- Scissors over paper...

- Not a sequence game...

- Stones' shaper...

- Felt not tame...

- But a bit ashamed..

- Shy sometimes I am..

- Know that you're my Tarzan...

- Stars do tell...

- That I'm thy belle...

- Inside my chest...

- There's my best...

- Nazi's time...

- Hypocrisy ain't a rhyme...

- Surely it's the "illuminati"...

- Afghanistan left behind...

- Being bratty...

- Not very kind...

- Politics I do hate...

- Eve's snake...

- Never too late...

- Thousands of herds...

- Not being nerds...

- Colloquial never speak...

- Upon a hill creek...

- Love you and you know...

- That feelings grow...

- Not inside a freakshow...

- Marry thee want...

- Upfront...

- Must wear the prettiest dress in the world...

- To behold...

- Not what it's being told...

- But our memories being worth more than gold...

- Want to see you wearing a suit cool.

- Listening to Tool...

- Forget the tie's knot...

- Our love ain't a gravity's shock...






No comments:

Post a Comment

A direct love speech from Samantha to my heart and soul

  - My Man , do know that you're bold... - Portal gate to be... - Opening energy... - Within you... - Something new... - Within me... - ...