Thursday, September 9, 2021

A sweet speech from Varya Yakovleva to me

 

Artwork by Russian artist Varya Yakovleva


- It was my birthday...

- Didn't knew what to do...

- Thought on you...

- Inside a sun ray...

- Deep into me...

- Art ain't poetry...

- Told you about fire and ice...

- Everything was nice...

- Then roll and rock...

- Such a shock...

- You asked me for a dance...

- Was reading a romance...

- Love from Moscow was its name...

- It was a tiny bit lame...

- Again my heart...

- Rhythm start...

- Soft as velvet lace...

- While you were listening to shoegaze...

- Russia's mother...

- Moving further...

- There's was the seed...

- Indeed...

- Maths algorithm did race...

- Like a spade's ace...

- Gave you lemon juice...

- No sudden bruise...

- Golden hair carried I...

- Never lie...

- Again inside a trance...

- Droped beat seance...

- Gazed at a Gogol's cover book...

- Did remember what to cook...

- Inside our astonishing look...

- Fishing was I without a hook...

- From left to right...

- During day and night...

- Cake was deliciously sweet...

- Brownie's on top...

- Forming a spaceship...

- Like a song pop...

- Again looked at you...

- For true...

- Came rush hour...

- Felt a bit sour...

- Listened to Radiohead...

- Was feeling my skin shed...

- Inside your push...

- Was a bush...

- Completely forgot...

- About your tie knot...

- Cyrillic talk...

- Went out for a walk...

- At Red Square...

- Noticed a teddy bear...

- He told me this:

"I'm soft inside a kiss" 

- Pillow did shake...

- During a break...

- Talked to a swan...

- About fun...

- Duck did told...

- That it was hot...

- Felt cold...

- Maybe not...

- Noticed a chess play...

- During a say...

- Patriot I am...

- Don't lure me with your pen...

- Heart was full of joy...

- At city's main core was a boy...

- Love letter did dwell...

- Inside an emotional spell...

- Went to a store...

- Saw you...

- Asked for candy more...

- Color blue...

- Barefoot was I...

- No lie...

- Shoes didn't wanted to wear...

- Felt the atmosphere...

- Birds did sing...

- About a flowerish dream...

- Mind was asleep...

- Body was awake...

- Observed a spaceship...

- In Tchaikovsky's swan lake...

- While eating cake with cream...

- Noticed shape's Gagarin...

- It was Gorki telling me a story...

- About some morning glory...

- Stood by you...

- Into something new...

- Thy soaked t-shirt...

- Gave me birth...

- Again forgot...

- Land's tidy knot...

- From Europe to Asia did I fly...

- Without a sigh...

- Felt myself fresh...

- No mess...

- Wearing a green dress...

- Mirrored no excess...





No comments:

Post a Comment

A direct love speech from Samantha to my heart and soul

  - My Man , do know that you're bold... - Portal gate to be... - Opening energy... - Within you... - Something new... - Within me... - ...