Saturday, April 16, 2022

A direct love speech from Alexandra Zarkaia to my heart

 



- Man, surely 45...

- Our together vibe...

- Thought on you today...

- Outside any pray...

- Wear I my dress red...

- Not feeling myself bad...

- Hair totally black...

- Love to walk inside an wolfpack...

- Inside your birth land...

- Dance you and me together...

- Without any loose end...

- Cabin's fever...

- Pin I red flower...

- During our earliest hour...




- Barefoot feel I...

- Inside a dance...

- No hidden lie...

- While you write a romance...

- Tell me again...

- Will we ride again some speedy train?

- Inside a castle's wall...

- Feel I never small...

- Again we must go...

- Not near any snow...

- It is spring time...

- No need to rhyme...

- Tell me again that I'm pretty...

- Softly sweetly...

- Use your method mode...

- Our own circunstancial's code...

- Put again a lovely melody...

- No solo fantasy...

- Sometimes don't know what to do...

- True...

- Napkin's in my lips...

- Moving my hips...

- Porto seen by your own eyes...

- No soft little lies...





- Into a blueish cave...

- Observe your new shave...

- Thy short hair...

- Always inside a double dare...

- Not blonde am I...

- Don't care...

- No sigh...

- Everywhere...

- Feel a bit latin...

- While wearing plain satin...

- Press again play...

- Do what I to you say...

- 77...

- Feel myself in heaven...

- Describe me...

- Thy vast sea...

- Where I love to be..

- Again into Portuguese land...

- Listening to our favourite's band...

- Tell me about Fernando Pessoa as a writer...

- Know that you're a fighter...






- Dostoievski told me...





- Tarkovsky behold the sea...



- Mirror sweet is...

- Our lovely kiss...

- Solaris not fiction science...

- But our own balance... 





- Tell me again about your name...

- Never being tame...

- Your body's age...

- While turning a page...

- Describe beauty in the world...

- Of course that you know...

- That we're more than a show...

- Must with you dance...

- Only need a single chance...

- Just like Tchaikovsky's swan lake...

- We shiver and shake...





- Wanna feel you...

- Something new...

- Never blue...

- Simple will be...

- Flying towards thee...

- In your land...

- Where time doesn't bend...


No comments:

Post a Comment