Saturday, April 16, 2022

A love speech from Janina to my heart:

 



- My Man, don't you dare say...

- That Transylvania's our way...




- You know me...

- Thy source of energy...

- In the city where you were born...

- You and me alone...

- Staring at the river...

- Five bridges do shiver...

- Inside the prettiest world train station...

- Forgetting an entire pagan nation...

- Inside the bar...

- Listening to a melody that is never far...

- Tip toeing towards you do I go...

- Not inside any freakish show...





- Clearly do I not think...

- About what's our together ink...

- Carrying fangs...

- Not solo bangs...

- Being Eve and Adam...

- Not any kind of spam...




- Serpent do I kiss...

- Pure morning's bliss...

- No poetry can match...

- What's inside our batch...

- Eggs that do hatch...

- They say that Christ... 

- Was an heist...

- Old faerie tale's story...

- Not like our morning glory...

- Again into Miragaia do we walk...



- Staring at Boavista's statue do we talk...



- Helding hands...

- Showing no fangs...

- At old church we do stare...

- Where files show a bear...

- There's Portuguese tiles art... 

- Inside our heart...

- It beats and beats...

- Our deliciously treats...

- Flowerish do I stand...

- Not like Poison Ivy...

- Without a band...

- Our vibey...


Poison Ivy's artwork by American artist Tim Sale 


- Quickly thought I...

- No lie...

- About Easter Egg's sigh...

- Here and there...

- Wrote to you about our endless atmosphere...

- Never lame...

- Without pain...

- It is how it is...

- Our endless kiss...

- Think I on our invisibility...

- Duality's sweetly...

- Be not like Dorian Gray...

- Do as I say...




- Damsels waist...

- No copy or paste...

- Mirror that doesn't capture us...

- Not even when we're inside the bus...

- Into Serralves are we wide awake...

- Forgetting our human shape...





- Today do know...

- About our glorious show...

- It is the light that does glow...

- Again into the night...

- Ribeira's insight...




- You say that Porto's the prettiest city in the world...

- Don't feel I here myself small..

- Cats to us do whisper this:

"Hey you, give her a kiss"

- Acting a bit awkward..

- Not caring about a stake's sword..

- Into the old castle we do climb..

- Together we're a goldmine.. 

- Don't you dare to me say...

- That tomorrow's Christ's pray..

No comments:

Post a Comment