Wednesday, April 13, 2022

A love speech from Alexandra Zarkaia to my heart

 


- Man, let's go...

- No snow...

- There's Porto...

- Front row... 





- São Bento's station...

- Birth of a nation...




- Just please tell me...

- That together we'll sail the sea...

- Lisbon was I...

- No lie...



- Sintra's palace...

- Wine's chalice...



- Mouros' castle delighted were we...

- Our solar energy...



- Portuguese do I a bit understand...

- Listening to a musical band...

- Tell me that I'm sweet..

- Let's move ourselves deep...

- Not inside any sort of spaceship...

- Remember the tiles...

- Being our files...

- Everything is inside my heart...

- Not playing a part...

- Into Clérigos' tower...

- Offered you me a flower...




- Not thinking on the hour...

- At Boavista we stood...

- Our love's mood...




- Always you me tell...

- That I'm way more than a belle...

- Like some sort of spell...

- Water from a well...

- Brought my new dress...

- Feeling myself as the best...

- Not inside any dream...

- Our reality's scene...

- Thinking about Portugal...

- Not inside our together call...



- How the weather did shine..

- Feeling us together totally fine...

- Lost am I not...

- By thy sailor's knot...

- Not only loving your smile...

- For more than a short while...

- It is how you time do move...

- Not staring at the Louvre...

- Our own peculiar groove...





- Let's again dance...

- Outside any kind of trance...

- Way more than a move...

- If only I should...

- At Santa Catarina's street call me pretty...




- Near Rua Augusta feel me sweetly...




- World without end...

- Thinking on time's spent...

- Near the river...

- Do I shiver...

- Inside your mind... 

- Always kind...

- Inside your soul...

- Always bold...

- Inside your heart...

- Where I and you start...

- It is the train station...

- No inside a pagan's nation...

- Will prepare us a bit of food...

- Again (my) mood...

- Paint I a new tattoo...

- Not with colour blue...

- Your eyes do me told...

- That you hate cold...

- Into my inner infancy...

- Beholding the deepest green sea...

- Whisper I thy name...

- 3 times never in vain...

- Do know that I can...

- Be beauty inside your pen...

- Just tell me one more thing...

- Will our life be more than a simple quiet dream? 






No comments:

Post a Comment