Monday, April 11, 2022

A direct speech from Alexandra Zarkaia while we're staring at the snow

 


- Man, not inside a show...

- Nor where the wild wind does glow...

- It is a simple dance...

- Beloved chance...

- Out of the box all time...

- Feeling myself truly prime...

- Brownish eyes of mine stare at you...

- Do know that it's something new...

- Have a new body's tattoo...

- Never feel I myself blue...




- Black hair...

- More than a simple sphere...

- Tell me that I'm beautiful...

- Feel myself fruitful...

- More than an act...

- We're fact...

- Janina does me tell:

"He is always lurking at a belle"



"Marquis Sade's in our head"



"Sacher Masoch as a serpent skin shed"



"Let's have some fun"

"Staring with him at the sun"

- Ask you this..

- Know that you are Portuguese...

- An Immortal bliss...

- Not only at Moscow...

- Front row...




- Cutting small pieces of cheese...

- Vampire fangs lose we at ease...

- Not a common toy...

- More than a single hearted boy...

- Just like John Constantine...

- Being ourselves inside our dream...



- Tell me please..

- Nick Cave's staring at the geese...





- Of course that I want to...

- Feel myself totally new...

- Liz Báthori was a demented gal...

- Hungarian visions of lore...

- Towards her house wall...




- When Raven says "Nevermore"...





- Recite me a bit of Pushkin..

- You know what I do mean...

- Not only a random's scene...




- Let's share a red glass...

- With utmost class...

- Tell me again...

- About our heart's shaped name...

- Not only a Can-Can dance...

- Or a Burlesque's romance...




- Know that you...

- Always is true...

- To be able to...

- Divide the world in 2...

- Press play in that Calla's melody...

- Stop the waves and the ocean sea...



- Hermes does us tell...

- That we're water from a well...



- Do know that you say...

- That my lips are a glorious day...

- Knowing myself that inside my heart...

- Pop and press the key's start...

- Give me more than a melody...

- Our vast scenery...

- Images are what we make...

- Observing a quiet's lake...

- Know that Sandman...

- Has no glam..




- Makes my body float...

- Just like a Portuguese vessel's boat...

- To share something with you...

- Just us 2...

- Makes me wonder not...

- About stage's earliest knot...

No comments:

Post a Comment