Saturday, April 16, 2022

A direct love speech from Mascara to our shared heart

 



- My love, my Man...

- Have our marriage plan...

- But then again...

- Going back's lame...

- Year 2005...

- In between beehive...

- Didn't knew what to tell you...

- True...

- But at that time then...

- Kissed your pen...

- Shazam...

- Part of Mourinho's team...


Mourinho artwork by Spanish artist Santiago Sequeiros

- Dinamo's football scene...



- Being their fan...

- Cause Spartak has no glam...




- Estafeta loves your lap...

- While having a quick nap...




- know that sometimes my tears also put me there...

- Bravely do I stare...

- Sis you know...

- Always at some floorshow...

- Most of the times you make me sad...

- Then I drive you mad...

- What can I do?

- Totally love you...

- Marry me you must...

- It is more than just...

- Act not like Dorian...

- Bloody hate Shazam...

- Forget name's Gray...

- There's our beautiful day...





- Inside some fiction history...

- They say that Christ's poetry...

- Resurrection day...

- Again (they say)...

- Being thy bombshell ain't hard at all...

- When nature us call...

- Of course that I do know...

- That our love ain't a show...

- But then again...

- You as my sugarish cane...

- Let's today rock and roll...

- Forget birth control...

- Let's be our own wonderwall...

- Pump it in...

- Will not make any scene...

- Love to hum and scream...

- Just like a fox...

- Being out of the box...

- It is how you leave my heart...

- Not playing a part...

- Way more than a solo desire...

- Human games aren't dire...

- Need a vintage playboy magazine...

- For my collection's vivid dream...




- Always like this...

- You make me scream...

- Totally bliss...

- But sometimes you me forget...

- Acting like a spoiled brat...

- Slap you on thy face...

- Don't wanna thee embrace...

- Later again...

- Forget I everything...

- Our together name's romance... 

- Is poetry's spleen...

- You know what I mean...

- Loving you...

- Always something new...

- Knowing that all I need is to be to us together true... 



No comments:

Post a Comment