Sunday, April 3, 2022

A direct speech from Sara Riccardi to me

 


- Man, Milan's ok... 

- Latin's day...

- Forget the TV...

- There is our street's energy...



- Let's nurture our head...

- Today ain't bad...

- Italy's shape...

- Where I you awake...



- Not only inside a dream...

- Colliding with day's spring...

- Time will both us bring...

- Bellucci's Malena's  scene...

- You know what I mean...




- De Sica did told...



- That Fellini was bold...



- Let's gaze at Milan A.C...

- Glorious sight to be...




- Let's roar with the crowd...

- Feeling ourselves real wild...

- Don't pretend...

- Of course that we'll listen to a band...

- Never do I forget ink for thy pen...

- It is how you always are...

- Never away, nor far...

- Deep inside a wish...

- Touching morning's breeze...



- Of course that I don't know...

- Where the traffic lights do glow...

- Always you tell me about my delightful eyes...

- Bearing no lies...

- Staring at street's lamp light...

- No neon sight...

- Pasta, Pizzeria into the night...

- Have I stage fright...

- Must a bit sing...

- Statue's by the spring...

- It is always as it is...

- Totally delightful kiss...

- Model I am...

- Pure glam...

- Shazam...

- Knowing that you're a true man...

- Let's pick up the next bus...

- 44...

- Want a bit more...

- No fuss...

- Brownish hair...

- Stands everywhere...

- Later we both know...

- That there's a TV show...

- Magazine to be read...

- Pics aren't that mad...

- Into the ivory tower...

- During minutes and an entire hour...

- Not feeling ourselves sour...

- Knowing that I'm way more than a flower...

- Then I bite you in the neck...

- Blowing ourselves way more back...

- Towards Milan's centre core...

- Knocking at a restaurant's door...

- Listen us both by the floor...



- Not only about a football game...

- Calcio's to blame...

- Inside our dance... 

- Champions Serie A...

- Truthful romance... 

- We both know who we're...

- Kiss thrown into our beloved star...

- Dancing with you inside a stylish Italian bar...

- Eating bread and cheese...

- Me Italian and you Portuguese...




- Wang Bang Shoot You Man...

- Let's totally forget about empty words of spam...

- It is you and me...

- Our energy...

- Plummeting fruit's tree...

- Near eternal sea...


No comments:

Post a Comment