Tuesday, April 12, 2022

A short direct love speech from my blonde bombshell Elena to our shared heart

 


- My Man, you do know...

- How to treat me...

- With you do I glow...

- Sweetly...

- Tell me that you love me always deeply...

- Remember the time when the phone booth was at its prime?

- During our together time space...

- Know that we're spades ace...

- When I arrive home and you tell me:

"Hey babe, you're my vast sea"

- Don't know what to answer you..

- All days true...

- It is how we both are..

- Not thinking on any time scar...

- When I you met...

- Thought that you were only a sweet cat...

- Later do I know that you're my tiger...

- True...

- Song's viber...

- Always strange learning with you Portuguese...

- Do know that you never say "please"...

- Bought us a bar of cheese...

- You and me at ease...




- Of course that the hairdresser...

- Was being only a guesser...

- Blonde all the time for you...

- Totally true...

- Sometimes when I thee embrace...

- Felt us together inside a race...

- When I thee kiss...

- Achieve our own inner bliss...

- Back in the day...

- Collage had our together say...

- It was me being you...

- Definitely true...

- It was you being me...

- Our mutual energy...

- Climb I into your back...

- Together we're a wolfpack...

- Doctor that does galore...

- Loving you by our house floor...

- Forget who's knocking at the door...

- Want all the time a bit more...

- Thy Elena am I...

- Purest world glam...

- You being my Man...

- Way more than being only your bloody pen...

- Pictures from me that you do print...

- More than an hint...

- Learning something new...

- With you...

- Caress again my hair...

- It is our love's atmosphere...

- Towards eternity...

- Love's entity...

- Yours and my identity...

- Carry me again...

- Where the streets aren't lame...

- Our puzzle's entrance's game...

- No sweat or shame...

- Matrioska on leg left...

- Tatoo's no past...

- We'll forever last...

- No dream's cast...

- There's wine Portuguese...

- Want from you my sugarish kiss...

- Being thy only miss...

- Of course that I do know...

- That we both are what we show...

- Press play on our love song...

- You know that I'm your atomic love bomb...


No comments:

Post a Comment