Thursday, April 7, 2022

A direct love speech from Mascara to our shared heart:

 


- My Man...

- Love thy pen...

- Need the book...

- Thy look...

- Fish and hook...

- There's Moscow's snow...

- Where you and me both glow...

- Mirrors to upon think...

- Our class is our own ink...

- It's my hair...

- Again our atmosphere...

- Just like Medusa am I...

- Purest glam...




- Zeus did us told...

- That we'll always be bold...




- Football stage late...

- Our human shape...

- Hat-trick Benzema goals...

- Deciphering our souls...

- Blueish eyes...

- Where nature lies... 

- No sighs...

- Again do I use tact...

- Fact...

- Melting myself...

- Near our bookshelf...



- Kiss me again...

- Marriage ain't a game...

- Bored sometimes I am...

- Without your lovely pen...

- Of course that our endless love feeling...

- It's deepest morning healing...

- Today different we must be...

- Lunar landscape's sea...

- Waverly...




- Energy do we both spare..

- Catch me in thin air...

- Jumping into you...

- Always something new...




- I know that we're always like this...

- But what can we do when we love to ourselves kiss?...

- Head show...

- Come and go...

- Tongue's language move...

- If only I could...

- Way more than strategy...

- Lynch's carefree...




- Wong's creampie...

- Sugarish lie...




- Again bite I your neck...

- Feel a bit blowback...

- Orgasmic chill...

- Top of the hill...

- Hands that move me again...

- Dare us not to feel shame...

- Estafeta all the time...

- Tell us to be kind...

- But it's our animal instinct...

- Our love's print...

- All the time ask you I for a child...

- We're always totally wild...

- Period's gone...

- Don't you dare leave me alone...

- Will slice you open again...

- Don't you dare leaving me tame...

- Human membrane...

- Brain's to blame...

- Know that I'm the prettiest gal in the world...

- With you in my life...

- Feel not small...

- We're cookies rice...

- Honey kiss me again...

- Streets will be ashame...

- We'll always be...

- Not left in vain...

- Inside book's history...

- No disdain...

- Strange fame...

- When you and me aren't at all lame...

- Love you and you know...

- That together we're way more than a vast cosmic show...

- Love me more than the wisest purest snow...

No comments:

Post a Comment