Monday, April 11, 2022

A direct short speech from Sara Ricciardi to my heart

 


- Don't you dare say...

- That I'm a human pray...

- Man, come on...

- We're two into 1...

- Sometimes you tell me...

- About a gibberish embassy...

- Then I don't know...

- Italian must I sow...

- Milan and Inter Derby...

- You and me feeling free...



- Give you a kiss...

- Not inside any wish...

- Ice-cream's zone...

- Our eccentric's velodrome...

- There's the eye that I did poke...

- Not inside any kind of  joke...

- Again's the speech...

- Not a colorful sudden breeze...

- With you I walk...

- No need for us to talk...

- Latin we're...

- Feeding ourselves in sun's star...

- Do know...

- That us primal do go...

- It is your character's Portuguese being... 

- Structural beauty's feeling...



- You tell me...

- Not only about the verb to be...

- But how I am...

- Girlish glam...

- No model's spam...

- Versace forgot today...

- Don't know what to say...




- Caress my hair...

- Our delightful's atmosphere...

- Let's together shout...

- No need to go out...

- I'll cook you food...

- Feel myself in the mood...

- Into flattery's scene...

- Not inside any kind of dream...

- Wear I thy jeans...

- Just because they're also my means...

- Want thy hands...

- Clothes that do bends...

- Tell me that I'm sweet...

- Let me merge into you deep...

- Bloody spaceship...

- Know that you me feel...

- Thy mountain hill...

- Not a simple blank page...

- Staring at stoneage...

- Man, again...

- Rome empire is totally vain...



- Not only lame...

- Abel ain't Cain...




- There is way more than a finger...

- We do together linger...

- Stripped again am I...

(No lie or sigh)...

- Want to listen to a sparrow's melody...

- Sparkle's our energy...

- Descending stairs...

- Eating gum sugarish bears...

- By the lake's the boat...

- Where I feel thy coat...

- Rubberish storm's cold...

- Know that together you and me...

- Are gold...

- In the land where the river becomes the sea... 

No comments:

Post a Comment