Friday, September 4, 2020

A dialogue between Helena and myself.

You say this to me:
- Man, not the sea...
- Cat to be...
- Twin Peaks is...
- Random mix...
- An art school...
- You're cool...
- People say that...
- The wind blow....
- Inside an hat...
- Trees grow...
- Music is...
- Never missed...
- How can I understand you?
- You're always new...
- Nature...
- Lazy...
- Mature...
- Shady...
- Invisibility...
- Pics are...
- Visibility...
- Among a star...
- I'll compose a song for you...
- Out of the blue...
- There's our road...
- Not a sign...
- Stories untold...
- No rhyme...
- Shieldmaiden with a string...
- Let the clock ring...
- Water inside you...
- Breathing in...
- No true blue...
- Sweating out...
- No shout...
- Being Swedish...
- Is knowing how to fish...
- One day...
- We were at bay...
- Concert for free...
- Maybe I was being thee...
- Don't remember at all...
- Your voice was a wild call...
- Remember the cat?
- It wasn't a bat...
- What the heck?
- Walk with me into the sun...
- Daedalus will create a machine...
- Ícarus will let us have fun...
- Inside a dream...
- Athena will be...
- Warrior for free...
- Follow the yellow line...
- Orange and lime...
- You know about this street...
- We used to put our feet in it...

I knew that I was confused while visioning you...
Maybe Ragged Robin was visible for true...
I've held a scissor on my hands...
Cut my own hair...
Nothing bends...
It was the atmosphere...
I was the shadow of a bear...
Beautiful you're...
Not sitting at a bar...
Told you this:
- Being Portuguese...
- Past...
- Bliss...
- Last...
- Future ain't...
- What we paint...
- Words are my arms...
- No alarms...
- There's that song by you, right?
- Being bright with light...
- We've one breathe...
- One word...
- Depth...
- No sword...
- Your colourful dress...
- I ain't playing with you chess...
- No mess...
- String and bow...
- We're...
- Not a show...
- By far...
- Casting our shells...
- No spells...
- Train...
- Mysteries are lame...
- Ticket for an event...
- No grant...
- Ragged Robin was on my mind...
- Being sugary kind...
- Never...
- Mind...
- Stonehenge...
- We're in a wood bench...
- La belle époque...
- Why not?
- Twenties...
- Gropius...
- Entities...
- Walter is...
- Portuguese...
- Entropy...

You stared at me...
I was being a normal sailor...
Siren was a simple story tailor...
You told me this:
- Chaos...
- Mickey Mouse...
- Bauhaus...
- Man...
- Don't make me sweat...
- This is bloody internet...
- Drive...
- Thrive...
- Let's look for a hive...
- Without a ride...
- We've pride...
- You're North born...
- Napoleon went home...
- Three times...
- White horse...
- The land of norse...
- Asgaard...
- Not a bard...
- Helheim...
- Wild strawberries are fine...
- Ingmar...
- Bergman...
- Midgar...
- A den...
- We're real far...
- Once again...
- Let's pick a train...
- Covid...
- We're vicarious and wild...
- I've a song...
- (H)elena's a bomb...
- It's a bloody phone...
- My brand new shoes...
- Singing no blues...
- You know Man...
- You act like this...
- Artist's pen...
- Pure inner bliss...
- Our mythology...
- You and me...
- Horse's Troy...
- Not a toy...
- I know...
- Now...
- Major Tom told us...
- "Uau..."
- I remember...
- We were on the bus...
- It was December...
- Your birthday...
- You told me...
- That the devil's ink spray...
- What I knew then while staring at the sky...
- Was that we weren't real high...
- Top of the hill...
- There was Bill...
- We watched a Tv series that lasted forever...
- We weren't at the land of never...
- Lots of things on my mind...
- You always put me fine...
- Let's watch football?
- I promise you that I won't stare at a blank wall...
- I know...
- There's a show...
- You know...
- Tip and toe...
- Adult men putting a ball on the net...
- That day we first met...
- You offered me a sweet...
- This was true...
- No trick or treat...
- Francesinha was what we ate...
- I was being Swedish....
- No love...
- No hate...
- Throwing my soul into the world...
- Without being cold...
- Asked you for something written from you...
- You gave me a paper blue...
- I knew then...
- That you were being something new...
- Once again...

Stared at you...
There was no metaphor...
We were what we sew...
By the sea shore...





No comments:

Post a Comment

Loving Ksenia and Janina