Monday, September 21, 2020

A short dialogue to my muse Helena

 

You tell me this:
- Dreaming...
- No screaming...
- A gal like me...
- Feed me...
- A galaxy is far...
- We're born from a star...
- The prettiest city in the world?
- Are you sure?
- Even by the coming Fall?
- Will we endure?
- I'm bloom...
- Not a doom...
- U.S.A...

- Vikings at bay...
- Shieldmaiden respect...
- Strength and intelect...
- You know me...
- Musician free...
- Sometimes I'm you and you're me...
- That's the way to be...
- By the sea...
- You're a sailor in art...
- With you I always know when to start...
- Gloves to play...
- Come what may...
- You're always like this...
- A bliss...
- Sometimes you give me a kiss...
- There're masks everywhere...
- The planet's atmosphere...
- I'll sing us a song...
- With a gong...
- Dreamy state...
- Sometimes you come late...
- What to do?

- You appear out of the blue...
- My cello's mad at thee...
- Strings are loose, not free...
- Your words echo my mind...
- Always kind...
- Feel good...
- We have food...
- There's a human shape...
- After some grape...
- I know...
- You're the shadow of myself...
- Maybe yes...
- My bookshelf...
- Maybe no...
- Playing chess...
- Invade Scandinavia Man...
- Use your pen...
- Don't use your brain...
- There's pain...
- You're a kool thing...
- Love to hear me sing...
- My hair's length...
- Sense of strength...
- Thin and tall...
- I hate staring at a wall...
- Different you're...
- I can't describe...
- Never use rar...
- There's our ride...
- I owe you a tune with pride...
- I know Man...
- Script of the bridge...
- Maybe there I can teach...

I stare at you...
Tired of writing Portuguese...
Eating a slice of cheese...
Drinking orange juice...
Thinking on a muse...
Answer you this:
- No mythology...
- Just you and me...
- Roads will always be free...
- Wonder and joy...
- You make me feel like a boy...
- They don't cry...
- Major lie...
- Biological war...
- Forever more...
- Financial deal...
- They steal and steal...
- Common hill...
- You know me...
- Truth be told...
- Just a honey bee...
- We're going to have a bit of cold...
- A new tattoo...
- Current taboo...
- Peakaboo...
- Sticking like glue...
- What's new?
- Here and there...
- Our atmosphere...
- Maybe elsewhere...
- Your song is on my spirit free...
- Clearly knowing that I'm you and you're me...




No comments:

Post a Comment

A direct love speech from Samantha to my heart and soul

  - My Man , do know that you're bold... - Portal gate to be... - Opening energy... - Within you... - Something new... - Within me... - ...