Wednesday, September 16, 2020

A dialogue between my soulmate Isabel and myself.

 



You tell me this:
- Goo?
- Are you for true?
- Love, what's new?
- Plato's allegory cave is being slave?
- Don't mess my head, my Man...
- I'm your kool thing...
- Love your pen...
- Such a scream...
- Are you telling me that joy is being you and me?
- My hair's red today...
- Being free...

- I'm Melissandre at bay...
- Godess of light...
- Torching your night...
- Always with delight...
- Be with me tight...
- That's what's right...
- You told me about a dream...
- A gum inside an ice-scream..
- There wasn't in it Gaston Bachelard...
- He was lost staring at a bard...
- There wasn't there Guy Debord...
- He wasn't our sword...
- Cesariny being true...
- With you I shouldn't be blue...
- Teacher, you know...
- First love row...
- What can I tell you my Man?
- That being dane isn't a shame?
- That being me is staring at a den?
- Man, It's the bloody Youth...

- It's the truth...
- Truth be told...
- We're Sonic...
- Not cold...
- Cooked you rice and french fries...
- No lies...
- No meat...
- Me and you aren't trick or treat...
- Illuminatti are everywhere...
- Even the Pope is elsewhere...
- It's a story with 2020 years...
- Written with blood and tears...
- All fiction prose...
- Not a purest rose...
- Francis is wearing a mask?
- Don't want kids and people to approach him because he's not up to the task?
- My Man, he's the bringer of the holy trinity's word...

- God, Jesus Christ and Holy Ghost...
- He's their earthling host...
- Don't tell me about goo again...
- Our love ain't a train...
- My Man, they say...
- That you and I won't marry a day...
- I'm mad with these beings small...
- Telling me to stare at a wall...
- I've watched that crazy TV show that you told me about...
- It was a bloody shout...
- World is falling appart...
- Stupidity of people is common art...
- My Man, gave you my heart...
- You tell me about a new start...
- That Kant was an ant...
- That Descartes was void...
- Being an android...
- That Socrates was Pytagoras...

- Yin and bloody Yang...
- Not glam...
- I'm wearing your shirt...
- Not white...
- But bright...
- It's mildred tone...
- It covers my bone...
- Out chill...
- Love you at the top of the hill...
- Don't enter inside my brain...
- Enter my heart...
- Have some shame...
- We're pure art...
- I want our girl to be named Pandora...

- She has a box...
- Not Calliope...
- She's only a muse fox...
- Don't know my Man...
- Svankmajer, Jan...
- Quay Bros...
- We were in Lisbon...
- Several shows...
- You held your pen...
- Phil Mulloy gave you tickets to see a movie with the dreams of a boy...
- You were there my Man...
- You were all the time cursing that land...
- No short end...
- I had no choice...
- Came to the prettiest city in the world with you...
- It was "UAU"...
- It was new...
- There's our spot in its magnificent train station...

- We both are a pagan nation...
- Desire's flames...
- Our wicked games...
- You know me...
- Isabel...
- Morning bell...
- Your inner spell...
- Brought us cheese...
- We're both going to nurture a new Portuguese...
- Atlanteans are...
- Born from a star...
- My heart never cried by your side, my Man...
- You're Yin...
- I'm Yang...

I'm only staring at you while thinking about sugar and honey with a life being funny...
Tell you this:
- Soulmate of mine...
- Sun that shine...
- Velvet goldmine...
- I don't have answers to anything...
- What I do know is that I wear our wedding ring..
.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Loving Ksenia and Janina