Friday, September 4, 2020

short love song inside a dialogue with my soulmate Isabel and me.

You told me this:
- Man, stoled your coat...
- It's me, you and our boat...
- Good life...
- Adam's son...
- Apple slice...
- You're the one...
- Don't be like that...
- Love you being fact...
- Our necklace's energy...
- You and me...
- By the sea...
- Don't care about any bird...
- I'll cut your hair with a sword...
- I'm your Isabel...
- You know this...
- Ragged Robin from the future is...
- My t-shirt inside the green...
- You never put me inside a dream...
- Twin...
- Has been...
- Peaks...
- No chicks...
- I'll fight you...
- Your heart's mine...
- We'll be once again new...
- Everything's fine...
- Danish, my Man...
- You know...
- Arrow and bow...
- Love you...
- No show...
- Love our Saturday...
- We send the world into a tiny little bay....
- Inside... 
- Having in us pride...
- Outside...
- Philosophy...
- You and me...
- Deep ocean...
- Vast sea...
- Don't whisper to me...
- I'm you...
- You're me...
- It's true...
- Look...
- No book...
- Left hook...
- Yours to be merry...
- Not common jelly...
- Love us more than our belly...

I was simply staring at you...
You jump into my lap...
Something new...
In my chest a quick nap...
You asked me to guide your dreams...
Told you this:
- You know heart of mine...
- Ocean want us real fine...
- Your eyelashes...
- Are my sunglasses...
- Your kiss...
- Being my miss...
- Our song's calling us...
- Inside our bus...
- Another coat?
- What can I do?
- Our love boat?
- You know that I totally love you...

You're breathing in...
You're telling me about our together dream...
I was...
Us...
No fus...
Our bus...
Our marriage will be...
Fair to see...
You awake...
We shared our Danish cake...





No comments:

Post a Comment

A direct love speech from Samantha to my heart and soul

  - My Man , do know that you're bold... - Portal gate to be... - Opening energy... - Within you... - Something new... - Within me... - ...