Friday, September 4, 2020

An arts event with Terhi Ekebom, Dominique Goblet and myself

Love Dominique being this true.
Terhi puts me all the time into something new.
An european arts event will be held with them and me.
Dominique will provide me werewolves for free...
Terhi will tell me about "The Gals"...
I'll write and talk about what was and what's not.
More info about this art event coming soon everywhere.





Two international artists already drew the three of us together.
More will create artworks based on us for this art event, meanwhile the three of us are listening to Nick Cave's early band The Birthday's Party extraordinary song "release the bats" with real bats dancing this tune outside a dune.



Below are credited artworks with Dominique, Terhi and me.


Argentine artist Pablo Burman drew me staring at Dominique while Terhi was gazing at us.


Italian artist Rolando Cicatelli created an artwork where Terhi was painting me while Dominique was daydreaming for free.

Many thanks to all international artists who supported/support/will support some of my ideas.
You're the best.
Below's a cameo of Bryan Ferry singing an extraordinary song in Babylon Berlin Tv series that Dominique, Terhi and me loved watching while thinking on this art event.






 



 

No comments:

Post a Comment

A direct love speech from Samantha to my heart and soul

  - My Man , do know that you're bold... - Portal gate to be... - Opening energy... - Within you... - Something new... - Within me... - ...