Friday, September 4, 2020

Corto/Constantine + autobiography - International artists


Continuing working on Corto Maltese and John Constantine being merged into a single character with help by some of the best international artists that I know of having Covid as its background narrative.




Serbian artist - Milivoj Vukcevic drew me alongside Corto Maltese, Rasputin and John Constantine 




Italian artist - Rolando Cicatelli drew me alongside Lord Morpheus and Ragged Robin 




Italian artist - Luca Pozza drew Corto Maltese alongside John Constantine 

Croatian artist - Miljenko Simic drew Corto Maltese alongside John Constantine 



No comments:

Post a Comment

A direct love speech from Samantha to my heart and soul

  - My Man , do know that you're bold... - Portal gate to be... - Opening energy... - Within you... - Something new... - Within me... - ...