Wednesday, November 30, 2022

A direct love speech from Annie to our shared heart

 


- Man, you must me tell... 

- Spoil me not inside our love spell... 

- Oh well... 

- Just like universe's astrology... 

- Roaming our bodies anatomy... 

- Surely do I can..

- Definitely must I do..

- Forge no golden pen..

- In between me and you..

- Hair of mine... 

- Treating thy body real fine... 

- Life's worth more than a lousy dime... 

- Through the library... 

- Walking with thee... 

- Printed words inside a book... 

- There's our united look... 

- You and I... 

- No need for any lie... 

- World suddenly sigh... 

- During our love's ride... 

- Side by side... 

- Hands of thee.. 

- For free... 

- No need for duality... 

- Tell me again, babe... 

- Be my eternal slave... 

- They say that our room... 

- Ain't ready that soon... 

- Fly me towards the moon... 



- Not only into Japan... 

- Kyoto's slang... 

- Bonsai by my hand right... 

- Hold me real tight.. 

- Want you tonight... 

- Every single day you must to me say: 

"Love ain't only an emotional play" 

- There's always heart of mine that does pop... 

- When we both climb to the top... 

- Suddenly I do see... 

- Channeling we no fantasy... 

- Grabbed an origami from the sky... 

- Folded it real high... 

- Into me and into you... 

- No need to feel myself new... 



- Just like Tarzan... 

- Going back at Greystoke... 

- No joke... 

- Holding no spam... 

- Jane does choke... 

- Trees to jump to... 

- Clothes fading into the blue... 

- Do know that everything... 

- Ain't a simple pin... 

- Lapel of my chest... 

- Feeling ourselves together as the best... 

- Like a sort of angel's wings... 

- Time sometimes sings... 

- About capsule scenes... 

- Make me come...

- Where there's no zone... 

- Call me beautiful... 

- Yell at me fruitful... 

- Today don't wanna know.. 

- Go-go... 

- Sending kiss into our heart... 

- There's no depart... 

- When we both state art... 

- Roaming Porto's streets... 

- Call me thy only "sweets"... 

- By Rua de Santa Catarina... 



- Forgetting Suggia Wilhelmina... 




- Remember I Nasoni doing a test... 



- Henry, The Navigator being the best... 



- Théophile Seyrig back into XIX century... 



- Developing double deck cartomancy.... 





No comments:

Post a Comment