Tuesday, November 29, 2022

A direct love speech from Daria to our shared heart

 


- Man of mine, forever... 

- Belong I to thee not in the land of never... 

- Us together flying towards ether... 

- Releasing dragon wings..

- Nor where the devil sings..

- You and me... 

- Melting solar energy... 

- Everything that we both do... 

- When the world always to us is new... 

- Mimicking we a Greek Myth... 

- Inside our own trick or treat... 

- Phone does ring... 

- Give me more than a lucid dream... 

- Love ain't geometry's scene... 

- Kiss me today... 

- Want to be with you inside a pray... 

- Definitely want you sweet... 

- Swim with me real deep... 

- People say that our feelings are like fish... 

- Desire of you and me ain't only a lust wish... 

- Lips of mine... 

- Caressing yours just fine... 

- Thy left hand... 

- Embracing me towards world's sugar end... 

- Sometimes I do know... 

- Together we are not a show... 

- Give us eternity... 

- Wanna be more than thy sweetie... 

- Into my heart... 

- Portuguese from the start... 

- Land of thy birth... 

- Quickly me touch... 

 "Porto"

- You to me say... 

- Not only today... 

- Hair of mine..

- Golden passion is astonishingly fine... 

- Don't care..

- Need you everywhere... 

- Do know about the song... 

- Caressing thy body as a bomb... 

- There's my new beautiful dress... 

- When we love make, life ain't a mess... 

- Give me more than a smile... 

- No need for us to play chess... 

- All is love for more than a short while... 

- Inside thy pocket... 

- Feel heaven's rocket... 

- Clothes by the floor... 

- Passionately me and you... 

- Desiring you even more... 

- For true..

- Will soar I the sky..

- Us real high... 

- Blonde hair of mine by your face... 

- Lips of us together forming a formidable race... 

- By Saint Petersburg's bridge... 

- Talking us both in Portuguese... 

- Echoing in my heart again... 

- Feel not tame... 

- When you tell me thy name... 

- Love it... 

- Manuel is real sweet... 

- Together our heart and soul... 

- Definitely feel I bold... 

- You're way too cute..

- Eating with you grape fruit..

- Lips of ours touch again..

- Universe's splendid fame... 

- Again into dragon wings... 

- Life love to us brings...



No comments:

Post a Comment