Tuesday, November 29, 2022

A direct love speech from Mare to our shared heart

 


- My Man, give me your eyes... 

- Wanna observe no lies... 

- New direction in the world... 

- Everything seems cold... 

- They say that it's the bloody war... 

- Stare I at our love star... 

- Beloved feel I... 

- Inside no sigh... 

- Always you me tell... 

- Life is worthless without being us inside some spell... 

- Surely remember I... 

- Us together do pry... 

- Soaring America's land... 

- Niagara Falls... 

- Listening to a band... 

- In between house calls... 

- Macchu Picchu fortress... 

- Not simple playing there chess... 

- Walking by Peru... 

- Only me and you... 

- Swimming in Argentina's sea... 

- Do love when it's only you and me... 

- But you know about U.S.A...

- States that nothing do say... 

- Forming a direct speech... 

- Within a breach... 

- Talking English is fine... 

- Worthy of a bloody dime... 

- Into me and into you... 

- Listening to a track being true... 

- Not only a melody... 

- Definitely not some lurid fantasy... 

- In between you and me... 

- Feel I today... 

- Inside our say... 

- That Europe's lost at bay...

- Whatever or whenever...

- Our love being forever... 

- No Gothic love song... 

- Enlighten me... 

- Brain is only energy... 

- Inside our zone... 

- Tell me about K.Dick's vision tales... 

- Where time ships sails... 

- Forth and back... 

- Us together as a pack... 

- Don't care if we talk language Babylon... 

- Love you till the bone... 

- Sometimes I lost myself a bit... 

- When you to me aren't sweet... 

- Then we together dance... 

- Inside our eternal romance... 

- Pacific bathes us... 

- There's no fuzz... 

- When we lurk inside the bus... 

- Never make it end... 

- You know that together we never bend... 

- Do say I that it's the kiss in you... 

- That makes me feel real new... 

- If only I can... 

- Do know that I should..

- Being thy latest mood... 

- Cooking you spicy food..

- By Oregon streets we move..

- Definitely we both glam...

- Forget we World Cup soccer play... 

- Qatar surely does pay..

- Together we'll be..

- Like Indians riding the land for free... 

- Have a plan for you and me..

- I'll be your river..

- Be my sea... 

- Make me shiver...



No comments:

Post a Comment