Wednesday, November 2, 2022

Sequential love story/arts project - Part 24 - International artists

 

There's Alexandra being a woman who I love 

Pics of Alexandra, Janina and Daria that are women who I love along an artwork for masterpiece "Berlin" saga by American artist Jason Lutes who I've worked with before 


Pics of Polina, Hélia, Alexandra and Janina that are women who I love, Sandman comic book issues signed by British writer Neil Gaiman and Danish artist Teddy Kristiansen along a comic book page by American artist Jason Lutes 


Pics of Janina, Daria and Alexandra that are women who I love, artworks by Croatian artist Danijel Zezelj who I've worked with before along a comic book page by American artist Jaime Hernandez 


Pics of Janina and Alexandra that are women who I love along a still from masterpiece movie "Deadman" by American director Jim Jarmusch 


There's Janina who's a woman who I love 


Pics of Janina, Daria and Alexandra that are women who I love along stills from masterpiece movie "Europa" by Danish director Lars Von Trier 


Pics of Zhu, Joana and Polina along a page by British artist Dave McKean for "Cages" comic book series 




There's Zhu and Alexandra being women who I love 

There's Janina being a woman that I love along an artwork by American artist David Lynch 


"Cages" by Dave Mckean along Los Bros Hernandez bibliography 


Dave McKean along Kent Williams, Jon J. Muth and Bill Sienkiewicz books 


Love & Rockets bibliography along a still from masterpiece movie "Detour" by Edgar G. Ulmer 

Kent Williams, Jon J. Muth and Dave McKean books 


The Sandman audiobook artworks by Danish artist Teddy Kristiansen 


Alex Ross' Sandman Mystery Theater page, Los Bros Hernandez bibliography 


There's Polina being a woman who I love 

Comic book page Sandman Mystery Theater with art by Danish artist Teddy Kristiansen, pics from Joana, Daria and Janina that are women who I love along Kokaine magazine from 1925 published in Vienna - Austria 


Los Bros Hernandez bibliography along a Sandman Mystery Theater page drawn by American artist Alex Ross 





No comments:

Post a Comment