Monday, October 31, 2022

A short direct love speech from Anna to my heart

 


- Man, tell me so...

- There's your way... 

- Whenever wind does blow... 

- Not a simple day... 

- Care I not about any God given pray... 

- Talk to me in Spanish... 

- Inside an everlastingly wish... 

- Say that you love only me... 

- Be my source of energy... 

- Fangs on the loose... 

- Today we must forget booze... 

- Blood to drink... 

- Near the kitchen's sink... 

- Do know that legs of mine..

- Walk Prague's streets so fine..

- There's Kafka's statue being loon... 

- Sparrow carries rain in its wings soon... 

- Lips to kiss... 

- Forgetting number 6...

- Loving you till the end of the world... 

- Never feel I small... 

- By the dark... 

- Us together at an amusement park... 

- Flower to be given to me... 

- Call me thy honey bee... 

- Play no song lyrically... 

- Together we're sudden telepathy... 

- Picture to be shoot... 

- Melody's on the loop... 

- Pessoa's books by the floor... 

- Want you a bit more... 

- Bring me ecstasy... 

- Universe spins free... 

- Life in Mars... 

- By Venus you and me eating chocolate bars... 

- Sip me a drink... 

- Jack's brink... 

- Don't mention to me Hollywood... 

- Not my mood... 

- Inside thy birth city... 

- Kiss me as a kitty... 

- Do know that Porto's sweetie... 

- The prettiest city in the wide world, you always say... 

- Ears and lips of mine are at bay... 

- Opening my arms... 

- Together we dance with all our charms... 

- All Hallow's Eve... 

- Morning no grieve... 

- Being you Adam's son... 

- Apple's more than fun... 

- Pumpkin by the sun... 

- Wearing I thy favorite dress... 

- No need to impress... 

- Collateral game's chess... 

- Kissing thy eyes.. 

- Where ocean waves sighs... 

- By our bed... 

- Driving you lustily mad... 

- The bloody movie does stand... 

- Whisper I to your ear about an indie band... 

- Castle makes me rock... 

- Hate feeling myself inside a state of shock... 

- Tell me that I'm more than a pretty face... 

- Me you must embrace... 

- Staring at your shoelace... 

- Together we as werewolves inside a chase... 

- Searching for the holy grail... 

- Forgetting my broken nail... 

- In our torso scars pop in... 

- No dream... 



No comments:

Post a Comment