Wednesday, October 5, 2022

A direct love speech from Polina to our shared heart

 


- Man of mine, sometimes I don't know... 

- Love it when we both together grow... 

- Know that more than thy lover I am... 

- Stating your lust's pen... 

- Tie by my neck... 

- Blow me back... 

- Coat of thee... 

- Releasing in my body energy... 

- Don't care I about letter "V"... 



- Make me feel... 

- Being we the real deal... 

- Main seal... 

- Topic letter... 

- Not wearing us leather... 

- Depicting attraction... 

- Style's action... 

- Cigar by my lips... 

- Kiss you my hips... 

- Morning us keeps... 

- From mountain top... 

- Lungs never pop... 

- Tantrism do we must... 

- Be to me more than just... 

- Don't talk to me about God... 

- By the swamp there's a small frog... 

- Hair of the dog... 

- Lost at the cemetery... 

- Just you and me... 

- Source of life... 

- Cookie's slice... 

- Grab my hair... 

- Am thy atomic bomb's sphere... 

- Flourish inside me... 

- Deep being sweetly... 

- Fill me with cream... 

- No dream... 

- Eros' scene... 

- Make me scream... 

- Do know about our kiss... 

- Me and you not saying please... 

- Be my solo's cheese... 

- Love you as Latin's Portuguese... 

- Most of the times I don't think... 

- Feel submerged in thy ink... 

- Walking with you in the prettiest city in the world... 

- Feel not small... 

- Photograph you I must... 

- Definitely more than a question of lust... 

- Together we're love's must... 

- Just don't break my heart... 

- Do know where you end and I start... 

- Care I not about faith... 

- Wanna come real late... 

- Kiss me on lips of mine... 

- Be my husband's lime... 

- Definitely we being always fine.... 

- Sun does shine... 

- Moon tells me that you'll be forever mine... 

- Lots of times at present fact... 

- Being I thy love's intact... 

- Fragility perfection is... 

- Me you must eternally kiss... 

- Love feeling thy serpent's hiss... 

- Forever thy miss... 

- Nurturing no egg... 

- Can not beg... 

- Lift my left leg... 

- Skin we must shed...

- Drive me mad... 

- If only I could be..

- Every single minute within you and me... 

- By the bed..

- Enthusiastically... 

- Do know that you me catch... 

- Being we not from some normal batch... 





No comments:

Post a Comment